09

"Woah!"

Jay and Riki were amazed at the sight.

"I've never seen this place as bright and lively as it is now." Jay.

Riki agreed.

Together with Heeseung, Sunghoon, and the two, Jungwon went downtown together to have fun.

They went to the arcades.

"Wah! Wait, Wait! Stop!"

Everyone laughed nonstop as Sunghoon kept yelling around while playing VR.

"Oh my, It's so funny!" Jungwon muttered while laughing.

"Go take a video of him!" Heeseung told Jungwon while laughing with Jay and Riki.

"Ah! I can't do this anymore!" Sunghoon yelled as he threw away the VR on the floor.

The four laughed even harder as Sunghoon fell to the ground.

"Please don't throw the VR away, kids!" the owner of the place said from afar.

"Oops." Riki muttered while giggling.

"We're sorry Sir!" Jay answered, "It's our friend's first time here!"

Everyone bursted laughing, even Sunghoon found it really funny.

"Ah! Let's try that Heeseungie!" Jay asked Heeseung and the latter agreed.

They went on the dancing arcade machine.

"Woah, I didn't know you could dance that kind of song Heeseung hyung!" Jungwon cheered as the two danced at the machine.

"Yah, Jay is good too!" Sunghoon cheered at the other.

Jungwon looked at Riki who's beside him.

"Wait, Riki." he held on Riki's shoulder, "Didn't you say you love dancing?"

Sunghoon heard Jungwon.

Riki shook his head and scratched the back of his head as he felt shy.

"Oh, really, Riki? Go on! Let's see you own the dance floor!" Sunghoon cheered and pulled Riki at the machine. "Woo!"

Heeseung played an upbeat song and jumped as it started.

"Go Riki!" Jungwon cheered and started dancing to the beat too.

Riki started dancing.

"Wow!" Jay blurted as he watched Riki move.

Sunghoon's jaw dropped too, "That's what I'm saying!"

"I'm now passing the throne to Riki." Heeseung joked and all of them chuckled.

The five had fun playing and jumping around at the arcade for hours. They got tired and decided to watch the sunset before walking home.

Then Jay saw a dance studio as they passed by it.

"Oh, what's this?"

Jungwon looked at what Jay was reading.

"An 'Audition'?" Jungwon read.

"This is for you." Jay pulled Riki, "You should try it."

Riki shook his head, "No hyung, I'm not that good. I don't think I'll pass the-"

Heeseung put his arm around Riki's shoulder, "I'm pretty sure you know that I'm one of the best dancers at school."

"He's boasting." Sunghoon whispered at Jungwon and Jay. The two chuckled quietly.

Riki nodded.

"As one of the best, I believe you're a really great dancer." Heeseung cheered Riki. "The others don't even stand a chance!"

The three cheered for Riki, the latter blushed.

"Alright, I'll try." Riki decided to audition and the others cheered. They went inside the studio with Riki.

"Hey, if you become famous, you'll need to have a stage name." Heeseung thought.

"Oh, right!" Sunghoon agreed.

"Uhm, Nishimura Riki..." Heeseung thought of a stage name, "How about 'Nimu'?"

Sunghoon and Jungwon burst out laughing with Riki.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jay frowned while chuckling, "What if, 'Ni-Ki'?."

The other four oh-ed.

"Oh, Ni-ki! Ni-ki!" Sunghoon repeated.

Riki smiled. Then gave them a thumbs up.

They watched the sun go down.

"I've never had this much fun ever since." Jungwon muttered to himself.

Then he received a message.

Sunoo

Sunoo

Having fun? <3