Introduction

Hello!

Glad you decided to click on this story!

This is where I'll be drafting for the real thing — one day I hope to get this story published under an official name. It's an ambitious goal, but I'm really willing to work towards it.

This is a story I've been outlining for almost a year now, and I'm finally moving into the second stage of writing it.

I hope you enjoy the experience of this draft with me, and feel free to correct me on any mistakes I may make.

~

Overview:

V.O.L.T.: The Sanguine Ages is largely about a group of people in a special operations division chasing down a rogue Officer after he became a threat to the safety of VOLT and time itself.

The Vigil of Life and Time [VOLT], is an organization that attempts to limit the use of time travel by identifying and eliminating "anomalies."

An "anomaly" is anything or anyone that may have done something to upset the space-time continuum.

Since the time travel laws in this story are different than what we know in most media as of now, this means something different than one might think.

It's much more dangerous than a simple paradox.

The timepiece Deon carries with him is much more dangerous than he may know...

...unless he knew it all from the start.

Whatever the case may be, VOLT's biggest concern right now is to chase him down and stop him from using it by any means necessary.

~

Warnings:

Strong language and graphic depictions of violence appear in this story, along with suggestions of other mature or otherwise adult content. If you are sensitive to any of this, I recommend not reading any further than this.

~

Enjoy!

Thanks again for picking this up. It means a lot to me that people read this! I hope you come to love it as much as I do.