Supernatural

(There are no wars in this universe and Schlatt is a normal citizen, Wilbur is the president and Tommy is the Vice President. The dream smp and l'manburg is on good terms)

Narrator POV

“So, our country doesn't have any problems, Thank you and have a nice day everyone.” Wilbur said while heading of the podium. “Any appointments for today?” asked Wilbur while walking ahead of Tommy towards his white house. “No, should I  schedule meetings for you sir?” asked Tommy while writing something on his notepad. “How many times have I told you Tommy to just call me Wilbur.” said Wilbur looking back at the younger, smiling. “Oh, uh yes.” said Tommy looking up at Wilbur who was still looking at him. He looked back at his notepad and said “So, should I?” asked Tommy. “No, and I think you should take a break Tommy. You deserve it.” he said while ruffling Tommy's hair. “Uh, Thank you but I don't think that I should really take a leave.” said Tommy. “Ok, it's your choice, but I think that you are overworking yourself.” said Wilbur looking at Tommy for a moment only to look away and start walking. “Right.” Tommy said, following Wilbur. “So, will you be eating with us?” asked Wilbur, you see everyone in the dream smp ate together, it was like a huge party every night. “No, I won't. Sorry.” said Tommy. “No need to apologize, I understand, it is quite tiring to have to meet everyone after a long day of work.” said Wilbur. Soon they parted ways, Wilbur headed to the White House's dining hall, where everyone would be, and Tommy went back to his house. Tommy's house was a decent looking house, it had two stories and had a basement, beneath the basement was his mine and storage area, along with his villager farm. He had a stable attached to the house along with a farm contains potatoes, wheat, carrots, melon and pumpkins, his house was in l'manburg, the eastern end of it. (Just to clarify, L'manburg in this AU is much bigger than the original one, so it's like ten or twenty times more the original one.) Tubbo's and Ranboo's house was in snowchester, but one of Tubbo's house was just beside Tommy's. Tommy entered his house and changed into normal clothing, he wore a while t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He jumped on his bed and grabbed his phone from the bedside table. He started texting on a group chat with people unknown to the others but quite well known to him, it was his parents... his biological ones. Tommy had a huge secret which no one knew of, except for his biological parents, since the secret was related to his parents. (Bold = Tommy, Italic = Motherinnit, Underlined = Fatherinnit.)

I can't hold the urges any longer.
Don't worry Thomas, we'll send you a shipment soon.
Yes, this one was supposed to some the week before but it is going to arrive late, I need to execute some people it seems.
There is no need for that Father, plus I'm sure the people would enjoy a bit of peace and quite for once.
I suppose, but I don't want my dearest son to wait, also I would be expecting you soon. I hope you would be coming, not forcing you, just making sure that you are willing to come.
Yes, I'm sure Wilbur would not mind if I take a leave, since he has been telling me to take a vacation. Since he thinks that I'm overworking myself.
Well then he must be right, since you do have a tendency to overwork yourself.
I suppose. Well then with that I think I'll take my leave, have a good hunting night mother and father.
Good night my dear Thomas, have a good night.
Good night my dearest son, have a good night.

Tommy placed his phone into his pocket and went to kitchen to grab a small bite. He opened up the the chest and found a variety of fruits, vegetables and meat. “A chicken perhaps? A cooked one wouldn't be as much of a meal as I would like, but I guess it would have to do.” said Tommy, he took out a raw chicken and cooked it up in the furnace. “Blood...I need it.” Tommy murmured to himself, but soon snapped out of his thoughts as the bell rang. He opened up the door and saw a taller figure at the door, “Will, did you need something?” Tommy said, “Can I come in?“ said Wilbur smiling. “Of course, of course.“ said Tommy while moving away from the doorway, as soon as Wilbur stepped in the door slammed behind him, Wilbur was taken back a bit but soon headed into the house, the house was spacious, enough for two people to easily live in, and considering Tommy lived alone this was a fairly big house for him. Wilbur sat on the couch in the living room and soon was joined by Tommy, who offered Will a cup of coffee. “So, why might the president of a great nation be visiting me, a normal citizen at midnight.” said Tommy, while taking a sip from his coffee. “Tommy, you are my brother and my right hand man, you are the vice president of this nation. I don't need a reason to see you, I just felt like coming and seeing my little brother.” said Wilbur. “Oh, thank you.” said Tommy, while looking down at his coffee, he had a small smile appearing on his face. “Thank me for what exactly?” said Will, while looking to the younger who was sitting on the couch next to him. “For visiting me, for caring about me Will, thank you for being there.” said Tommy looking Will in the eyes with a bright smile which Wilbur hadn't seen in ages, he didn't knew how much his small actions meant to Tommy. “Oh, there's no need to thank me Tommy, I will always be there for you. Also please do reconsider my offer of taking a vacation.” said Will while drinking his Coffee. “You know what? I will, can I have a 3 week leave, I want to go somewhere.” said Tommy. Wilbur's eyes lit up with joy, “Yes, absolutely yes, you can take a leave. When do you want it to start?” asked Wilbur. “Tomorrow, I know it's a bit quick, but I really wanted to go somewhere.” said Tommy. “Of course, I'll arrange for your leave.” said Will, he stood up drank all his coffee and placed the cup down. “Bye Tommy, I'll see you soon.” said Wilbur, while heading out of Tommy's house. “Well that went rather smoothly.” said Tommy to himself while closing the door. He went to sleep and woke up the next day, he carried a huge bag full of luggage that was needed for him. He said his goodbyes to everyone else and took his leave, just within a few minutes they all suddenly understood how much they were actually dependent on Tommy, the two hours since Tommy's leaving were just pure chaos, they could really see how everything was not planned, as Tommy was the one who did everything basically, from signing the paper work to scheduling meetings and taking them, he did all of the things it seemed. So Wilbur said that he needed Tommy back, so he gathered the whole of Dream smp and convinced them to go with him to retrieve Tommy. So, they all headed out to retrieve Tommy, Wilbur had a fair idea on how much Tommy would have covered till now so they just followed Wilbur, they soon did see Tommy but he looked serious and was talking to someone over the phone, so they all decided to hide and just listen to the conversation. (Bold = Tommy, Italic = Motherinnit, Underlined = Fatherinnit.) (Tommy has his phone on speaker, so the others can listen to everything that he has been saying and the others are saying.