Brothers Forever

A cold, winter day. A tired boy with messy hair and dirt on his face. Obviously not planning something good. Just what the world needed.

—————

  Tommy prepared a bath for himself after a long day of work. Dealing with everyone in the SMP wasn't an easy task. It didn't help that he had been spacing out lately.

  He spaced out again, only to be bought back once he felt the boiling water physically hurting his hand.

  "Fuck." Tommy cursed under his breath as he quickly turned off the tap.

  He rushed to the wash basin and doused his hand in cold water and breathed a sigh of relief. He looked back at the bathtub and approached it. He crouched down and tested the water, it was just hot enough. With a monotonous look on his face, without a thought, he entered the bathtub, still fully clothed.

  He closed his eyes and submerged his head underwater, spacing out again. His head was empty, without any thought or emotion. He didn't know whether he was going to drown himself or not. It would be good if it just happened, like an accident. God forbid someone came to save him, after all, he did want to die.

  Unfortunately for him, someone did come to save him. Which was unfortunate, of course, but what was even worse was that he had to now explain what he was doing in that state.

  He came back to reality as he was shaken vigorously by a taller person.

  "Jesus stop it god.." Tommy mumbled as he grabbed the other's hands.
  "Oh rank fucking god.. what were you doing?!" The other asked in a Stern yet caring voice.
  "I don't know.." Tommy mumbled, completely out of it.
  "You don't- what?- oh god just leave it.. I'll get a change of clothes for you and then we can watch something, ok? Like uh that weird show you were blabbering about.."
  "Jurassic Park? It's a movie." Tommy replied.
  "Yeah yeah whatever, we'll watch that, ok? I'll make you pancakes and hot chocolate, ok? Just promise you'll never do that again." Wilbur said, caringly.
  "Ok!" Tommy gave a small smile as he took the clothes Wilbur had arranged for him.

  Wilbur and Tommy were sitting on a couch, watching Jurassic Park, eating pancakes and drinking hot chocolate.

  "FUCKING HELL THAT'S MASSIVE-" Wilbur yelled as the T-Rex was given a side shot with all it's teeth showing.
  "HAHAHA, YOU'RE SCARED OF THAT??" Tommy erupted in laughter. He had missed this.
  "Of course not, I'm the great Wilbur after all!" Wilbur said, his false pride being too obvious.
  "Of course, of course." Tommy chuckled as he huddled into Wilbur’s neck, closing his eyes.

  Soon after Tommy dozed off, Wilbur noticed this and he carried him to his bed and laid him down carefully. And he covered him up with a blanket and closed the lights. He knew Tommy had been stressed lately and had been overworking himself, and what kind of a brother would he be if he didn't help his little brother through all this?

  But I guess all good things come to an end. Don't they?

I'm sorry for my absence for so long. I have been busy with high school and to be completely honest, I am not really into the Dream Smp anymore. So I might consider this book finished. I'll definitely start other books, but just not of Dsmp. Because I'm not really into it anymore. I hope you all understand. I just wanted to end this book with a good fluff chapter that is small. Thank you everyone.