Chapter 1

Kenma and Kuroo are the same age!
Sorry for and grammar mistekes!
——————————

☆Kuroo's pov☆

I was at Daishou's house with my parents. We were just playing in his room when we heard shouting from downstairs. Are parents were arguing. After few minutes later my mom came in the room, took me by hand and drag me out of the house. "Mommy, why can't I play with Suguru?" I asked almost crying because I was sad and scared since never saw my parents that mad.
"Because his parents are bad people, so he is bad too and you can't play with him! Alright?" She snapped at her son. "Ok." I answered simply because I was too frightened to say anything else. I never spoke or saw Daishou again after that.

《Timeskip》
8 years

I am 15 now and today is my first day at Nekoma high. Me and Daishou were always saying that we will go to Nekoma together, but he is going to different high school now. It broke my heart because ever since we were kids, I had a crush on him. I thought it would disappear but it didn't.
"Are you coming for volleyball club tryouts Kenma?" I asked my short childhood friend. He had been with me ever since me and Daishou stopped spending time together.
"I don't know, I think I am not good enough." Kenma said with his head hanging low. "What are you talking about!? Of course, you are good enough! You are more than good enough!" I reassured my friend. "Ok, I will tray, just stop shouting." He scolded me. "Ok!" I replied, satisfied with his answer.
We went for volleyball tryouts and we both were accepted in the team, me as middle blocker and Kenma as a seter. I trained hard to prove to others that I am good enough to be on starting lineup. And it paid off because I was on starting lineup in are first match against Nohebi Academi.
I was shocked to see Daishou there, but I was also very happy to see him again. It was just a practice match, and we won. After the match i went to talk to Daishou. "Hi Suguru! Long time no see!" I said in friendly tone but he only looked at me with disgusted look and snarled "Don't talk to me you rooster head! And don't call me Suguru, we are not friends!"

After saying that he just turned around and left. The words cut deep into my heart, making me feel like crying but couldn't look weak in front of others, that for sure would give me reputation of a crybaby. I decided that if he hates me, I will just pretend to hate him too. Maybe that will help me to lose feelings for him.

——————————
Hope you like it!!😁😁❤❤