Chapter 6

After 30 minutes of hugging his grip on me loosened. I looked at him and saw he was slipping, so I put him in the bed and went downstairs to watch TV because I was not tired yet.

<< Time skip, 3 hours later>>

After watching TV, I went to bathroom and I showered, brush my teeth, and put on my pajama. I went to my bedroom and saw Daishou still sleeping. I climbed in bed and cuddled him. After about 5 minutes I fell asleep.

Next morning

When I woke up Daishou was not beside me. I got up and went downstairs. I peeked around the corner and saw Daishou cooking. He was listening to music on his headphones and singing, so he did not hear or saw me. I sneaked behind him and wraped my arms around his waist.

"AAAAHH!" He screamed. "Good morning." I said chuckling. "It's not funny Tetsuro! I almost got a heart attack!" Daishou yelled. But I was just silent. "What?" He asked. "You called me Tetsuro!" I said with a smirk. His face flushed deep shade of red in just a few seconds and he turned his head on other direction, trying to hide hos blush. "Aw, don't hide your blushing face from me its cute." I whisper into his ear with teasing voice. This caused him to blush even more.

After breakfast

"Hey Kuroo, can we go for a walk?" Daishou asked. "Of course, we can. And where?" "Surprise." He said shyly. "Ok." I answered simply.

After about one hour of walking, I still did not know where we were going, Daishou said its surprise, but gave me 1 "hint"; it is an incredibly special place for us. I do not have any place that is special for us out of the town on my mind.

Daishou is leading the way. We are walking in comfortable scilencee, and holding hands. Since Daishou is leading the way, I closed my eyes, enjoying light wind blowing in my face and singing of birds.

We finally came to some medow. There was beautiful willow. We sat under it. I finally remembered why this place was so special.

"Do you remember why this place is so special?" Daihou asked me. "Yes. I came crying here after my fight with Kenma. And then you came to find me and kiss me. Best night of my life" I said looking at the sky smiling. "Yeah."

"Remember when we meet again after 8 years on a practice match? I told you not to call me Suguru because we were not friends. Well, I am taking that back. You can call me Suguru, but I do not want to be friends. I want to be more. I loved you ever since I saw you again in our first year. I insulted you because I thought you hated me, so I do not get hurt. I thought I was doing right thing because you were insulting me back, and I asked Kenma on a date because I just wanted to provoke you. But I just wanted to ask you." he bit his lips - "Can you give ma another chance?"

He looked at me with almost teary eyes.

"Always."

~The End~