Chap. 2 ♡

A/N: Hey guyss!! I'm finally back from the vacation! And omg thank you so much for 15 reads!! It actually means alot thank you everyone! So yeah I continue making this fanfic (even though it's horrible-) soo here is it!!

•Hajime's POV•

I gulped and I slowly started to open the door and then I entered in. I saw Komaeda with a big smile on his face trying to welcome me.

"Hinata-kun...? Could it be? Did you take time out of your busy day to bring some food to little old me? Wow I'm so happy!" He grinned as he tried to move to another pose to look at me.

"As you can see, I can't really greet you with my full hospitality, but feel free to relax."

'As if I could relax in front of you.' As soon as I said it in my head I started to think about how does he keep smiling while he visibly struggling...

"What happened? Your face looks kinda scary." He broke the silence again.

"I didn't come here to talk to you...I just came to bring you some food." I finally spoke up after him. Then I put down the tray with breakfast in front of him.

"So come on, eat it!" After I said that, he looked at me in frustration.

"Huh? You're not going to feed me?"

I was shocked.

"W-What do you mean?!"

"Well, I can't eat it on my own. You know since my hands all tied up..." He sighed. "I was really embarassed to ask a girl to feed me, so I'm glad that you're the one who came!"

Komaeda grinned again, which makes me go uncomfortable around him...

'Goddamn it Mahiru!! So that's why you asked me to go instead of her!!'

"I don't wanna be tricked by you anymore. Bye now." I started to go back to the door, but then he suddenly spoke up.

"Ah, Hinata-kun! Weren't you...Planning to feed me?" He looked at me so innocently, I suddenly felt bad for wanting to leave...

'What am I thinking?!'

I started to go back away from to door, I sighed and I went to sit next to him. He looked at me with a surprised face.

"Don't make me regret this...!" I grabbed the fork and I started to feed him with it.

He seemed very satisfied after eating all the food, But I do feel a little embarrassed.

"Thank you for feeding me Hinata-kun. I thought you would leave me here...but you stayed after all! I'm really glad." He gave me a friendly smile.

"Your welcome I guess." I smiled too.

"By the way...Wouldn't you mind if you stayed a little longer? You know, I feel lonely in this big room." I saw his cheeks getting a little bit pinkish.

"..Well...I-I can stay if you want that really bad."

'Why did I mutter?! Why did I say yes?!
I have more important things to do, but instead of that I am staying with Komaeda!!'

"Hinata-kun are you okay? Your face is kind of red. Do you have a fever?" He asked curiously.

"Y-Yes I'm perfectly fine!" I was still muttering, I couldn't stop myself from that.

"Are you sure? You're getting redder everytime you spoke." He kept asking.

'Omg just shut up Komaeda!!'

"Yes!! Just stop asking already!!" I said it with a pissed tone.

"Fine fine! I was just kidding." He started laughing.

"Haha. Very funny." I forced a laugh.

"I'm soo boredd! What should we do now? Not like I could move tho." He sighed, then looked me in the eye as if he wanted something from me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him curiously.

"You know Hinata-kun...It's really uncomfortable to be tied up like this...I was wondering if you can untie me. Then I could thank you for feeding me. Maybe more than just saying thank you." He kept looking at me, I was getting not-so comfortable with it.

'So are you just using me to leave this place?!'

"No, I can't untie you. I know It's a trap, I'm not as dumb as you think I am." I slowly sit up from the floor.

"Uhh, Hinata-kun? where are yo-"

"I'm going now. I won't going to fall for your tricks! Bye now." As I said that I went to open the Dining Hall door to exit. After I left the Dining Hall I still could hear Komaeda shouting my name.

I went back to my cottage and I took of my shoes and I threw myself on my bed. I was really exhausted.

Then I heard Monokuma's nighttime announcement. I put the blanket on myself and I started fall asleep.

I tried to make it a bit longer than the first chapter, so yeahh! I hope this chapter was not that bad as the first one! I try to come up with new ideas in chapter 3. If you guys found any grammar problems you can comment it, I will fix it! I will soon countinue writing the next chapter!!♡