Chapter 1

Ever since I could remember my wolf 'yamilet' would act rogue, well where to start? I'm Leticia and I have dark evil blue eye's with peircing black hair even though my wolf has a coat as white as snow with the same colored eye's. I have yet to find a mate but I'm 17 and I'm considered a 'loner' but I can't help

it that I like to be alone.

So here I am showing up to the school my brother runs and he's the alpha of his own pack. He left our pack to start his own when I was 14 and he was not there when our baby brother Teddy was born so he has no idea we have a baby brother. We have 3 sisters and 3 brothers and he is one of the three but they were all slaughtered when a pack came across our land.

I'm walking down the hall with my baby brother on my hip when I hear someone's mind link say to someone "there are two rogues grab them now!"  I push my baby brother into a corner and transform and use myself to protect him. I know I'm in wolf formation but I say in the most evil-est voice "I heard you, touch him and I kill all of you!" I snarl and growl in every direction as people looked at me in disgust, a goup of males were about to shift until a very loud but familiar voice yelled "enough!!"

And their he is, my older brother; The alpha. I turn in his direction as he spots me I put my head down and bow in respect. I walk towards him but I'm thrown against the lockers in the process by some face caked blonde. Right then and their I shift back to my mortal form but I still have my clothes on. I switch our positions and slam her against the locker and hold her up by her throat so I'm choking her.

She hold my wrist with a weak grip as she grits through her teeth "how dare you harm your luna!?!?" I say with no emotion but a harsh tone "you are no luna too me, you have no presence of a luna! Luna's are gracefull and peacfull and you give the presence of a slut!" She screams at me "How dare you speak to your luna like that?!"  I once again grit through my teeth "you are no luna to me nor will you ever be!"

Then a voice interupts us "she's my Luna though Leti, she's our luna." "My luna was murdered!" He looks at me and tears stream freely down his face as his folowers see that their alpha has just been broken mentally. I let go off the slut and pick up my baby brother that is enjoying being adored by the umated females. I look my brother in the eye and say loud and clear "we are but the last of our pack." He looks at Teddy and back at me so I ask "do you wanna hold him?" He says "may I?" I nod and gently hand him is baby brother for the first time.

They both look exactly alike because the last child of our ancestors pack always looks like our eldest. Teddy looks very uncomfortable in Aden's arms so I ask "can I have him back?" He nods but very sadly and hands him back I grab him but not with my hands, I grab him with my mind. He's practically floating in mid-air while I shower sparkle like subjects over him and he giggles. All the girls 'awe' I might be evil but I would never hurt this baby after what he's been through.