Chapter 3

'Demon by night and Angel by light' is what my mother always said I was, I never truly understood what she meant by that but now it's all revealing itself to me. I am my own angel by light and by night I'm my on protective demon that has sworn itself an oath of protecting all pure and innocent souls. But now I have sworn myself to protect those who only deserve protection and those who are evil and heartless will see my other cheek as I walk away.

After I cleansed her I gave her clothes to wear and she helped me clear all the bodies from the pack house and burn them in the front yard. Kinda harsh but we weren't happy with that pack, not one little bit. I masked the smell of flesh with flowers and honey. Weird scents but it'll work, 100% guarantee.

Both me and her go back into the house with only 20 minutes wasted and sit down adjusting my clothes while sitting down. I snap my fingers and everyone continues as they would have if I didn't freeze time. They all jumped to stop what would have happened earlier but stoped when they realized in a blink of an eye everyone was gone and we sat in the Alpha and Luna's place.

"Where is the other pack?!"
He sounds beyond belief missed, that kinda scares me because he never gets mad. "Dead." I look at him and observe his body language. His breath is very fast, his heart rate is a mile a minute and his eye's show blind rage. "I have an explanation as to why I killed them."

He looks at me and looks as if he's contemplating something inside his head. He then nods signalling for me to continue; "Peace treaty or not he was gonna kill you're entire pack and forcefully take your pack. He deserved to die for what he did." He stops and nods then looks from me back to her and looks her up and down as if he's observing her. I can sense his desire for her but I know he's confused because he thinks he's found his mate.

I look at her then back at the thing he thinks is his mate. I point to her and say "her" he looks at her and she puts on a nervous smile. "She's not your mate nor is she the Luna, she's been lying to you, deceiving you and deceiving your pack. She was born to play the role of the deceiver." He looks at me and back to his Luna and his jaw tightens. He does the thing I would never expect him to do in a million years.