Chapter 2

I will never hurt my baby brother but I seek revenge and I will get it, but that day has yet too come. My brother's pack house is big and gorgeous with many other houses surrounding the main house, but the pack house is near the edge of the cliff so that's a plus for me.

I met a few people but there's a variety of aged children in the main pack house, which is good because they're growing quite quick I have too admit though. So here I am sitting in a living room with most of my brother's pack ready too ask me questions when a little girl amongst the others tells me "I can see what you are, your a mermaid and I like your tail. It's pretty!" "Oh thank you but how di-" "I can see everybody in their true forms and your baby is a guppy."

I look at her in amazement, no one has ever been able to figure out our true form, that was the first time and she said it so well and outspoken. But my baby brother isn't a guppy, he's of the sort but still growing." she asks something I don't think I can show people, not just yet anyways. She asks me "can I see what the guppy really looks like?!" I tell her "oh, I don't think so because we're not just wolves an-" you hear an alpha voice say "what's she talking about? I want too know." "I don't think I can show you, you wouldn't understand." I really don't think they are really ready to find out one of our other forms.

I continue my argument by saying "I don't think you ca-" "I said show me!" He literally growls at me in frustration. I say "fine!" I make a small flick of my wrist follow by a small motion and my baby brother is floating in mid air towards me while giggling. I turn him too where he's facing me and lure to me the closest water supply and wrap him in a ball of it. Everyone gasps while I smile and turn the water a dark color so you can't see him shifting, when I feel him fully formed I turn the water a crystal clear and in the water you see a swimming mer-child with a silver tail.

I get a lot of confusing looks and one from Aden, but I think that's enough explaining for the day and so does Aden as he lets me be excused then gives me clothes for me and Teddy and shows us the room along with the bathroom. I give my big brother one last long hug before he leaves and it's just me and my baby brother. The room is, and I'll admit nicely modern and styled perfect to my liking.

Teddy has dirt smudges all over his face and I'm not so clean myself, so I find two towels and I take him to the bathroom with me. I have to bring him with me when I take showers now because he would only take a shower with my mom and now she's gone. And he'll still freak out if I try to take him a shower by himself so he's gonna take one with me. It's nothing weird but he always needed to know that he's safe and with me he is.

When we were on our way here we stoped at a hotel to rest and shower but I realized then when I tried to take him a shower that he freaked out so I held him in my arms as the water hit us. He seemed contempt and calm since it happened but he's hurting and I can feel his emptiness.

I held him against my bare chest as the warm water hit us and created steam. I'm holding him against my chest but it's nothing weird or perverted in any way.

I switch spots and turn around so the water is hitting his back gently while I scrub his back clean, I hear his shallow sighs as he lifts his head and looks at me with tearful eye's. I say above a whisper "I know baby. I'm sorry." He puts his head back on my chest as his shallow breaths go up and down normally. I feel bad he had to see what I saw but it's worse because he's so little he doesn't know any better as too what happened.

After he's clean and my body is clean as well I grab a big fluffy white towel and wrap it around the both of us. And I go back into the room and check if the door is locked and it is, I grab him another towel and wrap it around him and place him on the bed. I quickly put the clothes Aden gave me on then pull my hair back and quickly yet perfectly braid it, I turn my attention back to Teddy as I dress him in the clothes I was given then brush his cute curly black hair.