Prologue

(^picture of Rocky above^)

It was 3:45 in the morning when Rocky's mother was finishing up the spell she put on Rocky. She couldn't let anyone find out about Rocky or they would take her away. Suddenly the door to the cabin they were hiding in busted open and a bunch of men came storming through the door. They surrounded Rocky and her mother.

"Hand the girl over and we will leave this place and yourself in one piece."

Said one man slowly walking toward her mother. Her mother looked at them and picked up Rocky. Then she started reciting an ancient spell, then a burst of smoke appeared and they were gone. Rocky and her mother appeared on the steps of a Monastery. Her mother walked up to the door and knocked. An older man came to the door with a surprised look on his face.

"April, what are you doing here at this time of night, hurry come in it is freezing out here."

He said with a simpatic look on his face. He knew too well if she had shown up this late at night it has to be important. Once April got inside she set the sleeping infant on the couch.

"I need you to look after Rocky Father Remose; the Protectors would never come looking for her here. At least until her powers surface. I subsided her powers till she gets older; they will most likely surface when she is a teenager. Till then please take care of her, if she stays with me she will be in danger. "

April said with tears building up in her eyes. Father Remose looked down at the little girl, sleeping peacefully not paying attention to the outside world.

"April I will do my best, is there anything else that I must know?"

He asked her.

"When her powers awaken give he this dagger, it will aid her on her journeys she will have to take to survive. Until then hide it somewhere nobody will ever find it. I have to go before they show up, please take care of her."

She said her last few words barely audible and lent over to give her child one last kiss. Then walked out the door. Little did she know but that night would be her last in this world.

Word eventually got around to Father Remose and he never said a word of it to Rocky. For years he watched Rocky turn into a beautiful young woman, yet she was always bullied at school. She would come home crying about it or because she got a referral during school for getting into a fight. At the rate she was fighting the Father wondered how long it would be before her powers surfaced.

Finally it was less than a month before her 15th birthday, in which our story truly begins......