Chapter 1

Livia Harper

It's been one week since I started my job as the manager at Chelsea F.C. It was always my dream to do something related with football, my dad introduced me into it at a young age. Since my dad passed away, it gave me the motivation to finish what he started. Then when I was 16, my family and I moved to London, so I had more possibilities to start my dream job. My family has always been very supportive in what i wanted to do as a living, they do as much as they can so i can achieve my dreams.

Today, there was a new player from Germany coming to try out for the team. Since I was the manager, I also had to come and watch incase the trainer wanted him on the team.
I woke up at around 10 a.m., not having to go to work till 2 p.m. for the tryout training. After laying around for like 30 minutes, I finally decided to get up and get ready, so i got up, got dressed in some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready in general.
After that, I made some breakfast that consisted of a smoothiebowl and some fruits. I sat down on the sofa in my living room, watched TV and ate my breakfast before I had to do work on my laptop. As i finished my breakfast and brought my bowl into the sink, I took my laptop, sat down on the sofa and started to answer some emails.
When that was ready, it was 12:46 a.m., I still had much time to pass so I decided to just watch TV till I have to get ready and drive to the stadium.
Time passed, and before I noticed it, it was already 1:15 p.m. which meant I had to get ready and drive to the stadium if I didn't want to be late.
I put on my Chelsea Jacket with some joggers, got my keys and went to my car. I started my car and started to drive into the direction of the stadium.

After an about 25-30 minutes drive I finally could see the stadium, parked my car in my parking spot and got out. I got out and saw nobody infront of the stadium, so I assumed that they decided to just go in and wait there for the newcomer. As I walked in, I bumped into something hard.
„Watch where you're going" the something, who turns out to be a person, spat. „Its not my fault that you were starring at your phone and not taking in your surroundings" I said, while I tried to not start a fight. „Yeah, whatever" he rolled his eyes, as he looked annoyed at me. „You want a photo or why are you still here?" he asked, not in a very friendly tone. „What? No, I work here" I replied, confused why he didn't recognize me, I was literally wearing a staff jacket.
„Yeah of course" he said in a cocky tone and started to walk past me and to the entrance. I rolled my eyes at him and also made my way to the entrance, showed the security my staff ID, and sat down in one of the seats infront of the matchfield. As I waited for the training to start I recognize a face from earlier.

You've got to be fucking kidding me

There he was the unfriendly man I bumped in on my way to the field. But why is he here? I've never seen him here before.

Oh my god, it hit me, he is the guy that is here for the tryout