What you steal from him

A/N: this is not a request.
This is what you steal from the side to keep with you and remind you of him when you aren't with him.

Roman:
You were in his room when he left to go to the bathroom. When he left you got up and went to his closet and looked at his crown collection. You found one you really liked and put it on. You went back to the room and sat on the bed wearing the crown.

(Gems are your favorite color) When he came back he instantly noticed

When he came back he instantly noticed. You smiled at him innocently as he walked over. You pulled him down to the bed to cuddle, not acknowledging anything.
"It looks good on you" he said softly.
"I'm glad you think so, cuz it's mine now" you reply. He just laughed. He had plenty anyways.

Virgil:
You and Virgil where in his room, cuddling and watching American Horror Story, when there was a knock on his front door. He groaned and got up to go get the door. You instantly felt cold without him there, so you got up and went to his closet. You sifted through this clothes before coming across a big, and warm looking hoodie. You took it off the hanger and slipped it on over you.

The sleeves came past your finger tips, and the bottom came a fourth of the way down your thighs

The sleeves came past your finger tips, and the bottom came a fourth of the way down your thighs. As you sat back on the bed you flipped the hood up and brought your legs into the hoodie. You wrapped your arms around your legs as you impatiently stared at the door, waiting for Virgil to come back.
When he came back he couldn't help but smile at the sight of you curled up in a ball in his hoodie. He walked over to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled up at him and pulled him in for an actual kiss. He fell on top of you due to the action. You both laughed as you kissed each other.
"I love your new hoodie" he said as he pulled away, cheekily winking at you.

Patton:
You were having a bad day so you laid in Pattons bed with him, surrounded by plushies and blankets. There was a specific stuffed animal that you held as Patton held you and you two watched Pixar movies.

 There was a specific stuffed animal that you held as Patton held you and you two watched Pixar movies