1st date

A/N:
Sorry it took me so long. Busy schedule + writers block ain't fun

Roman:
Roman took you to the same clearing he confessed to you in. When you got there, there were fairy lights hung from the tree, there was a speaker playing some music, and there was a picnic set up. It was a very pretty and romantic sight. You and Roman sung along to some of the music, ate the food Roman packed, danced, and had an overall amazing time. At the end Roman asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. And, of course, you said yes.

Virgil:
Virgil picked you up from your place to take you on the date. He would not tell you where you were going. When you arrived you were at a roller rink/arcade/laser tag place. You two spent hours playing games, skating and eating pizza. At the end you two went to play laser tag. Right before you two went in he asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. You said yes and proceeded to destroy him at laser tag.

Patton:
He took you to an improve comedy club called Laugh Out Loud. It was quite hilarious and about half way through the show you found out Patton made this an "event" so you two got called onstage. It was really funny and a lot of fun. At the end he asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner by getting on one knee and holding out a ring pop to you, saying "Y/N as my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner has a nice RING to it." You said yes.
Btw, Laugh out loud is a real place in illinois and I highly recommend it.

Logan:
Your favorite author was in town doing a meet n' greet and book signing. It was something you had to get tickets to go to, but they sold out before you could get any. So you were very happy when Logan took you to the book signing for your date. You two had a lot of fun with it and afterwards you went out to eat. He dropped you at home and before you got out he asked you to be his significant other. (Yes, he worded it like that) now you can brag about how big of a nerd your boyfriend is.

Janus:
The two of you went to several different fast food places, only getting a little bit at each, in extremely fancy clothing. Like, full blown suit/ballgown shit. You would also order the food you wanted in "fancy terms" like at mcdonalds you tried to order "puffs of pheasant." When the employee asked if you meant chicken nuggets your response would be something in the lines of "Ah yes. The peasants puffs" and you two would sit down and eat, before moving onto the next restaurant. It was a lot of fun, and at the last one, Janus asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner in a very posh voice. You told him yes in a very posh voice, aswell.

Remus:
Remus told you to meet him at the junkyard you met at. When you get there, you are approached by Remus and he brings you to one of the many piles. By it was two old chairs and a table with food on it. (They were cleaned and touched up) Someone that you recognized as the owner of the junkyards son came over to you and Remus with a fancy box in his hands. He opened the box and inside where to 'found-item' crowns.
"For the Trash Royals." He said as he put them on you and Remus before leaving. The two of you enjoyed the meal prepared before going back home. As you got out he asked you to be HIS trash king/queen/royal. Of course, you agreed.

Remy:
Remy treated you to the classic dinner and a movie. You two went to f/r (favorite restuarant) and watched f/m (favorite movie) at a drive in movie. You two sat in the trunk of his car and cuddled while watching the movie. After the movie you went back to your place and he asked you to be his bitch. You said yes, obviously, and you two stayed up all night listening to music, baking, and doing other random things.

Picani:
He picked you up and the two of you went to a carnival in town. You played games, went on rides, and went to various booths. He ended up winning you a giant f/c f/a (favorite color)(favorite animal). You two shared several treats and snacks and ended the night on the ferris wheel. You saw him slip the carny some money, but didnt question it. As the ferris wheel went, it soon came to a stop at the top. It stayed there for a while as fireworks went off. It was a beautiful and Emile grabbed your hand as you two sat there and watched and asked you to be his boyfriend/girlfriend/partner. You moved to sit next to him and leaned your head on his should, giving him an unspoken yes, as the fireworks finished up.

A/N:
I hope you enjoy! Leave requests or ideas or whatever In the comments!
Peace out Witches, Warlocks, and Non-Binary Wizards!