8. How much it would take for you to break up.

John Murphy: A bit, you fight almost every other day, {mostly because he wont let you go anywhere without him because he is very overprotective. And also he doesen't let any guy or girl lay so much of a finger on you} but you do break up sometimes, but not often.

Octavia Blake: Depends, i can imagine it being because you or O are stressed and just breaks up for almost no reason or if you are high or drunk. Anyways it would cut deep in both of you and you will regret it very soon.

Clarke Griffin: A lot, only if you did something bad for her people {on purpoise} she would break up. And if you BOTH feel like you nees to take it easy for a while you might take break.

Lexa kom trikru: Not much, you guys certainly love other but you do fight A LOT and break up sometimes, but you somehow always find away to get together often like the day after.

Raven Reyes: A lot. You guys love each other and are clear with it to eachother, it would take a lot fir you to break up. And if you did it would totally RUIN both of you.

Bellamy Blake: WAY TO MUCH is all i have to say, whatever happend you would never break up. And if someone of you died you wouldn't even think of moving on. Bellamy would never break up with you because he knew that it would make you sad and that was the last thing he wanted. {And you ofc wouldn't break up with him either}.

A/n: Hope you liked it :)) I wouldn't mind ideas!