chapter 1

it was moving day.

i had packed all my things and was ready to go, leaving my friends was the hardest part of it all.

I cried for days but I had later looked on the bright side of things and all the new guys that would soon to be in my life. 

"erin" my mom says softly knocking on my door to aware me that she was coming in.

" yes, mom ? "

"look i know its hard but you'll make new friends and we could always come back here to visit in the summer "

I started to sniffle a little and just a teardrop had streamed down my face. I would have to leave all the memories i've had here in Boston. The weather was slightly cold and it'd snow a lot but that's what I loved about this place. I lived in a friendly neighborhood, there was no such thing as a sexual assult around here because well I was raised well and my parent did all they can to keep me safe.

they're never letting me out of their site once we move. 

" okay mom" i wipe my tears with my hand and sniffle.

" can I go say goodbye to mamrey" I say

"go ahead honey but hurry back, we leave soon"

mamrey was my best friend ever since I moved to this neighborhood. She lived 3 blocks down from my house. when i see her heading my way i could see tears streaming down her face and she runs to hug me.

" I'll miss you a lot erin" she says crying even more.

" I know but i'll come visit again in june and I promise to let you know what's going on over there in ottawa. We'll facetime as long as you want, it'll be like im still here with you." 

I hate to see mamrey like this but i could'nt blame her. She lends me a bracelet.

" here." she says, " I made this for you and promise me you'll never forget about me"

" I promise mamrey and I swere it on my life."

I give her a hug one last time and I see mom outside saying its time to go.