chapter 5

school ended and I start looking for "harry" as in what the guy had told me that was his name. I see mason and I quickly ask

" hey have you seen a guy around here with really long and curly hair, green eyes ?"

he seemed a bit jealous when I asked but he still answered me with a no. I then spot a guy from the back that looked so much like harry. I quickly run towards him and tap his shoulder.

"there you ar---" i say

the guy turned around. It wasn't harry and I was so embarrased.

"sorry I thought you were someone else" i say.

I run to the bus and I see an empty seat, i sat alone for the rest of the way home. Mason got on and he looked at me with a oh-im-sorry-i-ever-liked-you look and a nervous smile on his face but he didn't sit by me, he sat up front with one of his friends.

It seemed to be snowing when i got off the bus, not heavy but very light snow.

Nonna is on the porch again, knitting the scarf she said she was going to make me, I greet her then go inside. Dad asks me how the day at school went and I said it was fine. I was really curious about the guy i met. god, he was so damn good looking. I needed to know who he was. Hopefully I might see him tomorrow.

i felt like I needed to go for a walk, I didn't really want t so nto talk to mamrey right now, i'd probably just call her later. The breeze was so relaxing. I enjoyed staying here so far but I didn't have any friends, maybe later on in the year.

I kept thinking as I walked down the snow covered sidewalks and I saw the guy again, could it be--

"harry" I say with a huge smile on my face.