Fate Reunited

500 years after...
It's been 500 years.
The process of getting back on the track is not that easy. He still the ruler of heavenly realm, a strong ruler that she wanted to see in him. Every year he always go to see the peach blossom in spring, watch sun set in summer and see the snow in winter. It's been 500 springs that she left him.
-It's been 500 years, and brother is still lonely.
Yan You said. Dan Zhu sighs, he remembers clearly what Immortal Yaun Ji had said.
(In this life time, he will endure 3 heart breaks.)
-Fate is not the thing we suppose to defy, let it be what it meant to be.
He learnt his lesson well. It seem like moon god is retiring from the match making.
-Ei yoo... this time old fox give up match making... very peculiar.
-Perhaps it time to take thing slowly, matching 2 people together may need a lot more than chemistry.
Run Yu also return back to his normal routine, beside ruling the realm, attend any matter or go to other realm for other matter, he hide himself in the room and playing chess by himself. But now he has an additional hobby (kinda). He like to spend time tending to the peach blossom plant. He also ask the one that Liu Ying has request from flower realm that year. Qing Tian was hesitant at first, but her grandfather convinced her to give this to him. Not only he is the heavenly lord, but since the former night Immortal has been punished to become a mortal. At that year, Xu Feng decided to not declare her sin in public, because it can cause the riff between Demon Realm and Heaven realm again. So he just pass it off as, she committed an unforgivable sin and have to endure life in human realm forever, cannot become an Immortal again. Recently Run Yu himself has to step up as double role. So he is a Heaven Emperor and also hold the position of night Immortal. Run Yu lock himself in the room and concentrate on playing the chess alone.
-Your highness! second prince want to see you.
Xu Feng comes here? It's been 500 years, upon taking the throne back, Xu Feng back to his normal and peaceful life with his family in human realm. Sometimes he jealous of his brother, that he can experience the best carefree life.
-Come in.
He said. Xu Feng walks in to his room. His brother never change, he still keep his style.
-Brother!
Run Yu keep playing his chess without looking up at his brother.
-What business do you have with me?
He tone is very professional. Xu Feng smiles a little bit.
-Before, this realm is also my home too. I just come to visit my home and my brother.
-Since when do you becoming family man?
Xu Feng laughs.
-Our Bai Lu is getting bigger and older, so caring become my nature.
He never expected that, his brother, Phoenix would say this.
-Anyway, what is your purpose of visit your old and lonely brother?
-I just heard from little bird that Heaven Emperor now add extra role as night Immortal.
Run Yu sighs.
-Since nobody qualify for this job, I have to step in by myself, is it a good enough reason for you?
He look tired, but he keep thriving. Perhaps it is the time.
-Hrmmm I know you are very busy, so I decide to find an assistant for you.
Run Yu stop playing at a sudden. Why does he need an assistant? Is Xu Feng out of his mind?
-I don't need any assistant, I am doing fine by myself.
He quickly deny. Xu Feng smiles and come up to the chess table with him.
-Trust me! You really need an assistant.
Xu Feng push the chess piece forward. It's been so long that both of them playing the chess together like this. It mostly happen when they both were princes.
-I'm old and I know that, but I am not that old till I need an assistant.
He pushes his chess piece forward. This is a match for them.
-You don't have to be old to have assistance. That person is capable of helping you.
Xu Feng chess pieces have been cornered by Run Yu pieces.
-Why?
He is clearly winning this match, but Xu Feng change only one piece, his trap collide.
-I already made a promise to that person. Actually It is Bai Lu request to sent this person up here.
He create his own problem and now he want his brother to fix it. What a problematic brother.
-Fine... what is his name?
Xu Feng defeat his brother.
-Actually that person is waiting for you in my old place. You can go and ask yourself.
He acts a little bit suspicious. His brother normally is serious and straight to the point, but today it seem like he trying to hide something from him.
-Fine, I will go and visit him after this.
He really doesn't want to meet anyone, but since his brother ask him dearly like this, he shall step up as a big brother.
Run Yu is finishing he duty as night immortal and ready to go to his place. Suddenly he remembers something, the little assistant of Xu Feng. He have to meet that guy at Phoenix place. So he change his direction toward Xu Feng place. The light in side is still on, that assistant must be still waiting for him. He knocks on the door and expect someone to open, but silent. So he knock again and wait silently. Again nobody answer, so he decide to push the door open. There is a person who sleep on the table. Now Run Yu see clearly, the assistant of Xu Feng is clearly a woman. He can't see her face because she sleep and put her face on the table.
-Ahem! Ahem!
He clear his throat loudly for that person to wake up. She raise her face up and yawn.
Upon opening her eyes and see that person clearly she asked.
-Who are you?
Run Yu is shocked and cannot speak any words after this. He drop down to his knees and touches her face.
-Liu Ying...?
He tries not to cries out loudly. She is also shocked and push his hand away.
-Your name is Liu Ying? Weird name for a boy.
She said. She look the same, her face, her voice and her eyes. She just dress in white color.
-Anyway! Have you seen the heaven lord? I am here waiting for him the whole day...?
He still cannot control his emotion, these 500 years he dream about her every single days. Now she appears in front of him like this.
-if he doesn't want to take me as his assistant, just send someone to tell me. I want to go back home.
He has a million questions for everything, but he doesn't know what to do. He suddenly hug her, because he worry that she is going to perish again.
-Liu Ying...! 500 years, you left me for 500 years...
He started to cries, she has no idea what he is talking about.
-Eh... what are you doing? Let me go!
She tries to get away from him but he keep hug her tight.
-No, If I let you go, you will run away again. I won't let you go.
-Let... me... go... I... can't breath...
He let her out of his hug, but he still hold on to her hands.
-Where have you been?
She was shocked, and started to feel scare. She really want to go back home. She shouldn't listen to Xu Feng to come up here. She is suppose to be heaven lord's assistant, but now heaven lord is nowhere to be found, and she stuck with this psychopath deity. She cough and try to take long breath, after that she stare at him.
-First of all, my name is not Liu Ying, stop calling that. Second, who are you? Are you trying to kill me? Third, I would like to see his highness Heaven Emperor.
-No, you are my Liu Ying.
Liu Ying, Liu Ying, his eyes must be problematic, she clearly not a Liu Ying.
-Who are you?
-You don't remember? We met long time ago, we've been through life and death together, you don't remember me?
She look him for the head to toe, even though he is very handsome, but she is sure that she have never met him before.
-No, I haven't never met you before. I am sure.
Run Yu heart is broken again. She appear to have no memory of them.
-Can you go and tell heaven lord that I am going back home? It already late.
She prepares to leave. Run Yu closes the door. His expression change. He look sad and angry. The sound of door closing scare her.
-You cannot leave, until I allow you too.
He is so scary, so being a smart girl she is, she stay silent and just look at him.
-I am Heaven Emperor, from now on, I accept you as my assistant.
She dare not to say anything but nods. Xu Feng own him a lot of explanation. He sit down next to her. She is trying to move away from him but he grab her hand. She never imagine that, heaven lord look young and handsome like this.
-Tell me, who are you?
She tries to pull back her hand but he still insists to hold her hand tight. She has no choice to let him hold her hand.
-Your highness, my name is Xue Tao (Snow Peach), I am just a small fairy who live in Flower Realm. Brother Feng suggest that I should come up here to learn more in order to improve my cultivation, so I follow him up here.
He looks in to her eyes, to find out is she is lying, but it look like she is telling the truth.
-Do you know Demon queen?
She shake her head that mean no.
-I was born and raise in Flower Realm, never been to demon realm.
He need to dig down to this story. Why she have no memory of them, even worst she is no longer a demon queen.
-Fine...! Xue Tao, now since you are my assistant, you will have to be with me all the time. Come with me.
He still holding on to her hand, Xue Tao seem scare of this heaven lord. She think Xu Feng is strict, but this heaven lord is even more strict than Xu Feng. Is it a good idea that she agree to come up here?