Ch-1 : This Is Real !?!?!?

Zhou Zishu hold his head tightly. His head is spinning like a ball. Eyes refuse to open.

Darkness.
Pain.
Numb.

Thats all he remember before falling into unconsciousness.

Ugh.. I want rip my head from my body.

He have went into many physical pain, mentally all the time. But this pain he can't hold it. It feels like someone playing drum inside his head in his mind. His whole body aching. Eyes heavily shut like he hadn't have good sleep for ages. Not like he have good sleep but at least he slept whether it's only for 2-3 hours. He can't or refuse to hear anything.

What's happening?

Then something cold touches his forehead.

So cold yet so comforting.

A gentle hand touches his hand. Like he is a fragile glass. Can be broken if not carely touched.

And soothing, caring and comforting voice asked, 'Zishu?'

So peaceful. So familiar. So beautiful.

And like a magic all the pain vanished.

And he open his eyes. Slowly. Carefully. Like if he open the eyes the person will vanish. Some tears formed in his eyes.

Mama

When Zishu finally opened his eyes. He felt like he is in heaven. In front of him. A person. An woman. His mother. Looking at him with utmost care.

Is it real? Or.. Just.. My..

"Zishu.. Are you alright?" his mo- the woman asked.

Zishu looked at the woman with confusion filled in his eyes.

And he can only say one thing that made the woman cry, "Who....... Who are you?"

(*-*)

I

Zishu thinks that all this things are nothing but a dream than the story would have ended with one pinch.

How? Why?

Those questions are living inside his head freely.

In his whole 25 years of life he never thought he is going to experience this! This things!

Zishu thought those transmisjsjjs
Whatever it's called only happen in dramas and books but in real those are just useless dream of some people.

Zishu looked at the mirror and sighed for nth time. By the looks Zishu felt that his body went back to when he was on his teenage years.

But the body it's so thin and the height is shorter than when he was during teenage years.
He also had well built body. But this body lack those traits. It's all like it's not his body.

He grabs his chest.

Flat.

At least it's not a woman's body. He smiled inwardly.

There's nothing wrong actually. Just the dress and his hair and the place he lives in. Yes nothing else wrong. After all he is still man. Means he is safe!

He grab his hair and pulled it for nth time.

How can I wash it on my own?