The new prince

"Very"
As I was hugging my boys I heard a cough and I looking over to the alpha. "son come here now" alpha busk called, I spotted Blake behind me trying to hide so I lifted his head up and looked him in the eyes "don't worry Blake just think you can come with me and Elijah to my home town" he looked up at me with pleading eyes "please help me get away from here I can't deal with it any more" I felt so much guilt that I had not taken him away from this place months ago when I first got here. I turned to the alpha "I am leaving this town to claim my thrown any who want to come are very welcome to and you will be given accommodation and jobs suited to you and your family" I looked at a few of the older pack members walking over to me while mind linking there family's to tell them to pack. "where do you think your going" alpha Dusk called after them. "we are going with the queen, because we are fed up of you bossing us around like puppets" I looked at the man thanking him through our new found mind link. "son you have a commitment to this pack as the heir of the alpha title" alpha dusk said looking actually quite desperate. I was about to speak up for Blake but suddenly a voice stopped me "no dad, I have never been heir to your title that's why mother is pregnant. I have another mother now." as he said that he looked at me knowingly. "what don't be ridiculous who would want you as there son" I looked at him with raised eyebrows "i would.". Alpha dusk looked at me with shock "my son is a prince" he said in a rather sarcastic tone he looked at me and then at Blake, suddenly he shifted faster than the human eye can see and lunged at Blake with pure hatred. "NO" I screamed as he made contact with Blake's back I started to see red. how dare he attack my son with that I shifted and pounced for the kill spot and hitting with great accuracy which killed him In seconds but before he could fully die he said " my real son will avenge me" and with that his eyes lost all colour and his pulse disappeared.

A/N: the picture at the top is alpha Dusks wolf