3.

Louis walks around the house aimlessly at first, more to just get an idea of the place. He wasn't exactly snooping but he was curious.

There was a large kitchen was an expansive marble counter. It had cut fruit scattered across it and a wood cutting board laying out like someone had been having fruit. Louis smiles, imagining Harry casually cutting up apples this morning as if he hadn't fucked Louis into the mattress last night.

He walks down the hall, expecting to see more empty guest rooms and yet another living room with a way too big TV hung up the wall. Instead, he comes face to face with a large, wall sized glass door that was cracked open slightly, as if it was welcoming Louis to slip right past them and check out what was out there.

Louis walks up, peeking his head out from the sliding doors to see a large LED lit pool— despite the fact it was morning time and lights were not necessary. He squints to further see that there was a long figure doing lazy laps across the pool, cutting the water like it was no big deal.

Louis smirks, stepping out in just his boxers and walking across the hot ground with bare feet. He approaches the edge and crosses his arms, waiting for Harry to notice his presence.

Harry pops up from under water, dripping curls hanging from his face as he shakes it out like a puppy. Louis smiles fondly, watching as Harry looks up and a grin forms on his face.

"Good morning." He sweetly says, swimming up to edge and throwing his arms over. He doesn't move to come out thought, just looking up at Louis through dark, wet eyelashes.

"Thanks for the orange juice." Louis replies, still hovering above Harry. Harry nods but his gaze drifts elsewhere and suddenly Louis is very aware of the fact that he is only in his boxers.

"Oh yeah, I couldn't find my clothes." Louis mumbles, scratching his neck as a slight flush creeps onto his face. Harry licks his lips shamelessly and looks up to meet Louis's eyes again.

"What a shame." He blankly states and Louis could tell he was fighting a smirk.

"Judging by your tone, I'm assuming you know where they went." Louis chuckles and Harry simply shrugs with an innocent look on his face.

"Well, you don't need clothes for swimming. Get in." Harry reaches up with wet arms to grab Louis's legs and Louis quickly steps away with a chuckle.

"Hey, watch those grabby hands." Louis smirks, sitting down on the concrete ground anyways and sticking his legs into the warm, sun glazed water.

"Please come in, all the way." Harry pleads, running his hands up Louis's legs underwater.

"I'm too sore to swim." Louis replies and Harry pouts dramatically.

"Fine, but just know that I'm not wearing anything and you're missing out." Harry grumbles, flipping his wet curls out of his eyes before dipping back into the water. Louis was a little flustered by the new information, now aware of Harry's smooth skin under water, bare and tan.

He sighs and drops his legs all the way down into the water, lowering himself in smoothly. Harry beams and swims over to Louis, his fingers automatically latching to the waistband of Louis's boxers. The water was the perfect temperature but the heat radiating off Harry's body was inescapable. Louis loves it, wrapping his own arms around Harry's waist to pull him closer underwater, trying to ignore the fact he was completely naked.

"You couldn't resist huh?" Harry coos and Louis splashes him with a bit of water from between them. "Hey!" Harry squeals, shaking his hair out.

"Only came in 'cause the water looks nice." Louis lies, reaching up to thumb at the droplets that clung to Harry's flushed cheeks with a grin. He's been finding that he really likes teasing Harry.