Life Imitates Art

THIS IS A NOTE (AFTERWORD) FROM THE WRITER.

I have grown a lot since the last time I wrote Infidelity, My book with the most reads in Wattpad. I have to say, I have since developed my own perception of infidelity. Funny enough, these things happened to me. I have both been in a place where I am jealous and in a place where I do enjoy the infidelity my partners (both ex and current) did. I guess , for now, what I can conclude from my own real life experience, is that, it depends on the partner. The first partner I had was very shady, I couldn't trust him ever. But with the second one, we are so open about everything, we talked a lot about our relationship and it really helps. And I wouldn't count what my current partner did as infidelity (although some of you do, I know) because we talked about it and we planned on it so I was fully aware of what was happening. Anyways, I guess what I also want to say is that in this world, there is no right or wrong, there is just compatibility. And sometimes you just have bad reactions to somethings, sometimes it really goes well. It is the same with being polyamorous. I'm confident to say that with the current partner I have, I am polyamorous, and it is not because I don't love him nor he doesn't love me- It's about much more than that. We're both just weird, in that sense. And I hope you can find someone in your life too that you can be as autistic as much as you want with like I am with my current partner.

And also, I want to thank you all for the 100 followers and hundreds of thousands of reads. I did not expect that at all. Especially considering I have been absent for the past 3 years. I'm just curious though, will you all be interested in reading my autobiography? As I explore the love and lust in this world. It is going to be erotic, but it is going to be a true story. Although I would not expose the names because it is their privacy. In my journey of life, I have not find the final conclusion yet, but I feel like I'm learning everyday and I want to share it with you guys.

Please tell me what do you think about it. And once again, thank you for all of your support! I wouldn't be here without you guys!

LOTS OF LOVE <3<3<3