Arrvial letters:Hajime and Izuru

The year was 2010, over a decade after the second wizarding war. Due to an incident at the Japanese magical school, Hopes Peak, Many of the witches and wizards came to Britain.

Which leads to this very moment: Hajime Hinata being awoken by his Half-Brother, Izuru Kamakura.

In the worst way possible way.

"Wake up, Orange Man." Izuru says bluntly, smacking his brothers head with 2 envelopes.

"Wha-? Huh?" Hajime immediately sits up, confused, annoyed, and grumpy about being smacked on the head.

"What do you want, Emo Rapunzel?" Hajime asks, Slurring slightly, still tired.

"I still don't understand your foolish muggle references, dear brother." Remember when we said Hajime and Izuru were half brothers? They have the same mother, a noble pure-blooded woman, Ayaka Suzuki, but different fathers. How they were born in the same day is still a mystery, but It was quite obvious they had different fathers. Hajime's, a Muggle, who he actually has a good relationship with, but has never met Izuru. Izuru, on the hand? One visit and Lady Suzuki had to be held back from casting the cruciatus curse on him. Yes, she is a mama bear.

Back to the story.

"Whatever. Answer the damn question."

"Our Hogwarts letters have arrived. Take a shower because you smell, then come down for breakfast. Akki is becoming passive aggressive." Izuru states. Hajime only stares at him blankly. Before the excitement kicked in.

"WE'RE GOING TO HOGWARTS?!" Hajime was quick to jump out of bed and run straight to the attached bathroom, he was so excited! "Also,I don't smell!" He shouts at Izuru, before slamming the door.

Izuru smirks slightly, walking out of him and his brothers room and down the stairs, Izuru wouldn't admit it, but he shared his brothers excitement about attending Hogwarts, but decided not to open the letter on his own, but with his brother.

"Is your brother awake, dear?" Their mother, Ayaka, asked, gentle(not like that) smile on her face when he walked into the dining room.

"He is, He's currently taking a shower." Izuru replies, taking his seat on the left side of his mother.

"I'm here!" Hajime runs into the dining room, grinning widely.

"Good morning, Darling, ready to open your letters?" Ayaka asked kindly

"Letters? Izu didn't open his?" Hajime asked, surprised, he didn't expect that from Izuru.

"He wanted to open it with you!" His mother answered him, kindly.

"Mooooooooom!" Izuru whined, blushing in embarrassment, Hajime did not need to know that Izuru did, in fact, care about him.

"Awww, You do love me!" Hajime teased his already blushing brother, hopping onto his usual spot at the right of his mother.

"I will hex you into the next century." Izuru mumbles, glaring daggers at his brother.

Hajime sticks out his tongue playfully, grabbing the letter addressed to him, ripping the top with with a grin.

Izuru finally stopped blushing and opened his letter like a normal person would.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall
'Dear Mr Hinata(Kamakura, on Izuru's letter)
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your response by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Hermione Granger.'

"Uh Mom..? We don't have any equipment.." Hajime says, a bit nervous.

"We can go to Diagon tomorrow, I'll send your response letters to miss...Granger." Their mother tells him

"Let's what we actually need." Izuru says, failing to hide his excitement.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
-UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)[5]
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear[5]
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)[5]
4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)[5]
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.[5]
-COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble
-OTHER EQUIPMENT
1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales
Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK.

Yours sincerely,
Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus
Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions

"Aw man.. No brooms?" Hajime asked, slightly disappointed, he really liked flying.

"Best not to repeat the incident of o'5" Izuru smirked, reminding Hajime of the time he nearly got caught by his muggle neighbors when showing his dad his new broom.

"I was six."

"Boys. Play nice and eat your breakfast. I don't need my house elf to scold me again." Ayaka shudders, Akki the house-elf was, like many of her kind, obedient, but also extremely stubborn and head-strong. Izuru is her favorite.

The 2 boys were very excited to go to Hogwarts.