Prologue

I'm walking down the street with my Nikes on. Through the streets of Rome. I love city-trips. Every time I got a day off I take my car or a plain to go explore a new city. I'm a surgeon, so my life is pretty hectic and this is what I do to relax. 

But how wrong could I be... This trip was not going to end well.

I was walking through a narrow alley when I noticed people following me. I take a quick look over my shoulder and see a group five all muscular men following me. I start to walk faster, but they accelerate too. I start running but I'm not fast enough. When they reach me, everything goes black.

---

I couldn't see anything. Everything went black when I entered the coffee shop. I don't know what happened with me after that. I don't know where I am now. 

What I do know is that I'm chained and that I'm not alone. I know there are others here. I hear them pull their chains. I can hear their breaths. I know they're panicking. I can't tell them to stay calm because there is tape before my mouth.

I try to stay calm. A person can't think clearly if she isn't calm. I need a plan. I need to get out of here. I need to think and make a plan. The others are making it difficult to stay calm. I need to stay calm if I want to make a plan.

I hear a door open. One, two, three, four, five. Five people enter.

I hear something clicking and then I'm blinded by lights. I blink a few times and try to get used to the light. I can't see their faces only their shapes. I see five shapes standing before the light. They're men. 

Oh my gosh! What are they going to do?!

I look around to see an escape. I see the others. There are three other girls. One with blond hair, one with black hair, one with ginger hair. Funny, I have brown hair. No, not funny at this moment. Focus and stay calm. 

The man in the middle says something but I don't understand. The four other man walk to us and each one of them pulls one of us up. They put us on our knees. I see the other girls are crying. I look away. I'm always too emotional, I can't start crying myself. I need to stay calm so I can find a way to escape.

A sixth man walks in. I can't see his face either. From his attitude, I can tell he's in charge.

The man walks closer to the blond girl, he takes her face and studies her. She tries to pull away and is crying hysterically. He lets her go, goes to the redhead and does the same. Then with the black haired girl and then me. I don't cry like the others I just look up to him and try to stay calm. I can't see his face clearly but from what I can see I can tell he's handsome.

He says something to his man, not looking away from me. I see three walking to the other girls and... BANG shoot them. Ok, it's official. I'm freaking out! The other man forces me to look at him again. I know my eyes are wide now. The man starts smiling. He pulls me up and drags me with him.

Oh no! What is going to happen to me?