17

We all returned to class and finished the day with nothing except homework for English and Harry staring at me. What? I lose my train of thought while his green eyes are staring deep into my brown eyes. He looks away once he notices that I noticed. I continue to stare at him to get his attention to maybe speak alone about what the fuck has happened, but he avoids my attempt to reach out. 

Anyways, I walk past him and smell the air around him to catch maybe a glimpse of his scent. No cologne or strong fragrances just the calming smell of fresh linen on a Sunday morning. Shit is fire as fuck. I always liked that about a guy, never having a strong distinct scent of cologne. 

My hands meet the handles of the back doors that reside next to the band room which lead to the student parking lot. My car is a straight shot from the doors except a few spots back from the front. Almost everyone chills in the parking lot after class. That was my favorite shit to do last year back when I had friends, or was friends with the fakest group of people ever. This school is evident to have the fakest bitches ever. I wonder if its just my school or what because I must be the only real bitch...like ever. 

My brain recognizes a familiar blonde leaning up against the side of my car. Oh Kylie, speaking of fake bitches. I don't even have a snarky comment in me to come up with because I truly do not have the fucking time nor the energy to deal with her. She's leaning against the passenger door of my car staring at me, I maintain eye contact and continue walking past her to the drivers side and use the key to unlock only my door and climb inside and throw my black JanSport bag in the backseat.

Completely ignoring her attempt at opening my passenger door, I put the key into the ignition and turn it on. She's knocking now.

"Joey please we need to talk about this," Kylie pleads while looking as desperate as ever. When I don't respond besides giving her the finger, an irritated look grows on her face, "I don't see why you're so upset over Harry, it was only a couple weeks." Ouch. 

I turn and look at her, "It's not that it was a few weeks, it doesn't have jack shit to do with him! It's the simple fucking fact that you and Yana, mind you, the two people who are supposed to have my back, kept this a secret from me."

"We didn't think it was a big deal because it's literally only been like two weeks." She says to me as if I'm stupid.

I'm stunned, I get out of my car and get three inches from her face, "You took him and that meatloaf smelling bitch to my most sacred place."

"You don't own the place," she scoffs in my face.

"I'm the only fucking person in this whole damn school that goes there." She looks at me as if she's about to speak and before she even has the muscle of attempting to say anything, "I don't even know why I'm sitting here arguing with someone who can't pass a single high school course without copying off of me. You're welcome in advance for the fucking diploma you'll receive at the end of this year."

"As if I need you to pass this shit, I can do shit on my own. You're the stupid one for allowing me to skate off of you." Kylie crosses her arms after her shitty rebuttal.

"You give a shit about one thing and you couldn't even get your own mother to attend that," I half laugh and walk back to my car.

I pull the handle of the door and begin to climb in when Kylie says, "Yeah well Harry came, so."

I pause for a split second before slamming my door and speeding out of the parking lot.

-----------

sorry this chapter is short and overdue. I've been dealing w a death. Will be back on my bullshit soon.