Second chapter (here we go again)

BESTIE I MADE THIS CHAPTER SO YOU'D BE HAPPY AGAIN PLEASE DONT CRY

also I posted this after writing this on my notes app in the dark so if there are any mistakes that's why

Oh and there's komahina here because komahina supremacy 🤝

And ummm that's it

(Fifty-five flavors huh)
—————————————————————

WARNING!! ME AND ME SIMPING!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

And it was....

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR NAGITO KOMAEDA 😍😍😍😍😳😳😳😳😩😩😩😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯

Oh and Shumai. Ew not them.

"HI KICHI wait why are you sobbing again ☹️" Shumai said

"Because Nenako sharted and Kool-Aid man slipped over it and died"

"Don't lie to me Kichi 😒😒"

"No really it happened"

"WAIT WHAT-"

"Anyways why is Nagito with you 😟 Don't tell me you're finally dating 🙏😏"

"No they were just stalking me again so I was taking them home 💪 I have a boyfriend to get back to smh" Poor Nagito always dealing with my shit.

"Damn that sucks, well I can take it from here," Kichi offered.

"THANK HOPE" Nagito threw Shumai to the floor and ran back to his bf Hajime 🙄🙄‼️‼️ jk komahina supremacy

"OMGOFMFOFMODKWOSKAS NAGITO TOUCHED ME IM UNWORTHY" Shumai screamed and had some type of weird breakdown while Kichi dragged them home.

Kichi sat Shumai down on the couch when they got to their house.

"So tell me why you were actually crying" Shumai said.

"W-w-well it's just-"

"Don't tear up over it I already know"

"How?!?!?!?"

"Because Kolestia posted it to her private Snapchat story"

"WHAT- WAIT IF YOU KNEW WHY DID YOU ASK?!??"

"Because I'm a bad bitch 💪😩"

"...Anyways." Kichi got up from the couch to raid Shumai's fridge. "What do I do ☹️ I love Kolestia but she cheated on me with Yuujisaki"

"Well I could just spam her with gacha heat TikToks until she comes over to apologize-" Shumai suggested.

"DONT DO THAT"

"Too late lmao 🤣🤣🤣" Shumai got out their phone and started spamming Kolestia

"Okay she's coming over in 20 minutes turn off your Billie Eyelash music 🙄"

"How exactly is this supposed to help 🤨 what do I even say to her-"

"Idk bestie you're on your own here," Shumai got up and walked to their room. "I'm gonna go spam nagito so call me when you're done 🤤🤤🤤🤤🥴🥴🥴🥴🤗🤗🤗🤗🥵🥵🥵🥵😳😳😳"

"Um. Cool." So Kichi was left having a mental breakdown until Kolestia knocked on the door. It was like 5am now but who gives a fuck about sleep anyway?

Kichi opened the door to see a sobbing Kolestia with Nenako who was... I don't even want to go into detail about that.

"Can I come in?" Kolestia asked

"No I opened the door to keep you out 🤣🤣"

...

"I'm joking come in"

Kolestia and Kichi sat on the couch, leaving Nenako outside to freeze to death as a punishment for killing Kool-Aid man.

Wow I forgot Eren died too-

After about 0.11037 seconds of silence Kichi spoke.

"So what were you doing in there with Yuujisaki?"

"I promise you it isn't what it looked like," Kolestia pleaded

"THEN WHAT WAS IT??" Shumai screamed from the other room.

"SHUMAI SHUT UP" Kolestia and Kichi shouted back.

After Shumai finally shut their fucking mouth Kichi asked the same question.

"But really what was it then 🤔🤔🤨🤨"

"We weren't kissing-"

"PLEASE BESTIE YOU CAUGHT YOURSELF IN 4K Digital Camera 48MP Camera Vlogging Camera for YouTube 30FPS Video Camera 16X Digital Zoom Camera with Flip Screen Camera (Fixed Focus&Without Micro sd Card)" Shumai creamed again, pulling up Kolestia's private story.

"...okay maybe it was what it looked like. But Yuujisaki was the one who kissed m-me!!" Kolestia sobbed.

"Just tell us what happened omg" Shumai groaned.

"W-we were playing Mario Kart in the bedroom because I was lonely waiting for Kichi to get home, but when I heard Kichi at the door I was going to go say hi but Yuujisaki pulled me back to the bed and kissed me!!"

"Damn that was less consent than the Komahina yuri book" Shumai said

"Please don't bring that up-"

"Gladly" Shumai went back to their room.

"....Anyways. Don't worry Kolestia, I still love you, you'll always be my sussy bahakah 😍😍 oh and don't worry the lost princess alpha's sister my bully loves me secret assassin is at yuujisaki's house to kill her right now 😳"

"I- okay. And I love you too Kichi 💞" Kichi and Kolestia then proceeded to make out on the couch IN SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE, in which that someone else recorded for blackmail purposes.

The two cuddled on the couch and watched Cocomelon until Shumai kicked them out after getting rejected by Nagito for the 1041th time that day. And it was only 8am.

So in the end Alivin got severe UwU Brocken disease after both of his boyfriends died in front of his eyes, Nenako froze to death and Yuujisaki was murdered, Nagito and Hajime got married and Shumai is still forever alone, and Kolestia and Kichi had their happy ending.

(Or did they?!?! Please say they did)

the FUCKING END
——————————————————————
Sorry if this one isn't as funny as the other chapter I ran out of ideas ☹️

Idk if I'll make another chapter after this- I might make one later tonight if I'm bored or if bestie wants me to 💪

Anyways send hugs and I'll send them back 😕

Bye bye for now 🫂