chapter one, FREAK:

this is all from my notes..
——————————————

1:39 pm eastwoods high school.

beccas pov:

i sat next to billie in history class, i looked over at her and smiled. she smiled back a little bit.
i saw her drawing in her notebook. "what are you drawing?" i whispered to her. "oh it- it's nothing" she stuttered. i looked over and saw the drawing, it was her with her blue hair and black mascara dripping down her face and there was a word written in bold letters FREAK.

"billie did someone call you that?" i asked getting worried. "yeah.." she replied with a numb look on her face.

the bell rang and everybody got up and left the class. i walked billie to our next class. "hey bil i'm going to go to the bathroom real quick wait here for me okay?" i said. "okay" she replied.
———
billies pov:

i waited patiently for becca to come out of the bathroom when suddenly a group of seniors came up to me. "what's up freak?" one of them said. "just leave me alone.." i replied.
a bunch of the other students gathered around. the leader of the pack (callie) grabbed me by my backpack and shoved me against the wall. "you're trash freak, we just thought we would remind you callie said. she raised one of her eyebrows and grabbed the trash can next to the bathroom and dumped it over my head. she laughed. "at least you'll smell better!" she said. then all the kids laughed at me. callie high fived her friends and walked away.

becca came out of the bathroom. "billie what happened?!" she said. "oh.. n- nothing i just tripped." i replied. "was it callie again?" she said. "no" i said back. "billie you can talk to me i'm always here for you!" she said with a worried face. "i know i- i'll talk to you about it tomorrow." i replied.

[time skip to billies house]

i opened the door and walked into my house.
"hey billie how was school!" my mom said.
"fine" i replied.

i walked into my room and sat on my bed.
if im honest i really like becca, she's so pretty and funny but i don't have the balls to ask her out so i'll just wait it out.

my phone buzzed. it was becca.
i answered it.

"hello?" i said.
"hey billie i have to ask you something." she said.
"what what is it?" i replied getting nervous.
"do you wanna go on a date, i really like you." she said

my heart was pounding out of my chest and the butterflies in my tummy were flying all over me.

"umm sure.." i replied.
"s- so are we dating then?" i asked.

"hahaha yes of course dummy." she said.
"o- okay" i said.

"i'll talk to you later yeah?" she said.
"bye" i said.
"bye" she replied.
——————————
end of chapter.. i'm soooo tired i'll write the next chapter soon.