Siberian Iris: Death

Aizawa held a beautiful blue and white flower as he walked towards the others who were gathered in the common room.
"Hey Mic, isn't this your favorite flower?" The normally loud blonde turned to Aizawa and took the flower from him.
"The Siberian Iris. It is my favorite, these are pretty rare. Where'd you find it?"
"Shikigami. Her room is full of them. Though, you might not want to go in here right now." Aizawa said solemnly.
"Why is that? Is she ok?" Mic asked quietly and Aizawa shook his head. Mic took off to Tsubaki's room, the door wide open, flowers everywhere including on top of Tsubaki who laid in the middle of the room. The sight was sickening, her body lay limp on the wood floor, stained petals, and flowers surrounded Tsubaki, swirling in a pool of her own blood. Mic took a breath before he fell to his knees. The rest of the teachers came running then at the sound of him falling to the floor near Tsubaki.
"Damn you, Hanahaki Disease," Mic cursed under his breath as tears welled up in his eyes. "Damn it! Damn it!!" His fist hit the floor as his head dropped.
'Who says love doesn't kill?' He thought as he looked at Tsubaki once more, the brilliant Siberian Irises blooming from her bloody lips, her once bright purple eyes were dull and lifeless, her long white hair long stained red from the blood that pooled around her. He then saw a paper clenched in her hand. He pulled it from her hand, it was a short letter and a picture of him and Tsubaki.

Hizashi,
       I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you sooner, but I was scared of the rejection, which is stupid, I know. I knew these were your favorite flowers, I'm not sure if they still are after this, so I apologize. Please don't mourn for me too long, the students, the staff, and the world needs The Voice Hero: Present Mic! Apologies about the blood, I can't stop coughing. I love you.
                      -Tsubaki