⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 thor odinson x fem!reader

summary ☽˚⁀➷。 the power he has over you will never be a mystery

word count ☽˚⁀➷。3,168

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 thor doing work, bondage, chains, being lifted, nipple play, praise kink, for using his powers, spitting, spanking, ripping clothes, hair pulling, riding, male oral receiving, female oral receiving, breeding, biting, nails dragging, sir kink, possession kink, unprotected sex

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

He sat on the edge of the bed, head in his hands. His long golden hair fell across his face as he massaged his temples, he felt completely drained from the day's events. The god of thunder sat there for several minutes, perched on the purple silk covers of his bed. The bedroom itself was lavish, like most of Asgard the walls were adorned with gold. Several doors led off the main chamber, one to the en-suite bathroom, another to a walk-in wardrobe larger than most people's living rooms.

Thor was so busy lamenting the long day that he'd had, that he didn't notice her come in. He was reflecting on the plethora of meetings and various other political obligations he'd had to deal with that day. It wasn't until the sound of clothing dropping to the floor that he finally looked up. His chiselled jaw dropped as he took in the sight of his paramour. You stood about five feet in front of him, a cloak lying at your feet. You posed seductively, hands on corset-clad hips. Your electric hair fell just below your shoulders. As Thor's gaze traversed its way down your frame he took in the sight of your ample cleavage, ready to burst out of your cobalt corset. Your lower half was covered with black lace panties and a pair of fishnet tights. A pair of knee-high boots completed the look.

By the simple act of gazing upon the face of his lover, Thor felt his fatigue melt away almost instant;y. His hands fell to his side as he stood, covering the distance between them in several quick strides. He towered over you, having to lower his face to meet yours. Your lips met with a literal spark from the god, causing a high pitched squeal to escape from you. Your hands came to rest around his neck, whilst his gripped around each side of your waist. They continued to kiss passionately, tongues dancing in each other's mouths as you moved your hands up, gripping his long golden hair between your fingertips.

Thor was the one to break the kiss, lowering his lips down to your neck, suckinf gently on the skin at regular intervals while moving towards your ear. You bit your lip as he made it to your right ear, and he started to nibble on your earlobe. You shut your eyes and tightened your grip, now pulling tightly on his hair. He let out a low thunderous growl at the light twinge of pain, and you felt yourself melt in his arms.

Several moments later, your hands had found their way underneath the cloth of Thor's shirt. Your fingers began tracing their way up the grooves of his chiseled abdominal muscles. Thor continued to elicit breathy moans from you in response as he gently nibbled on your ear. As your breathing became quickly more laboured, you decided to move your right hand in the opposite direction quite abruptly, tracing back down his skin, past his waist and down the front of his pants. You felt a thick bulge rapidly growing beneath your hand.