Bet🤎..(P.2)

-POV Mon'trell-

I walk out of the locker room from changing into my swim shorts, and As soon As I turn my head towards the coach I see tyleeq fine ass walking into the door holding his bag and notebook. I started to wonder "why the fuck was he in here". I stopped and turned to the diving board where I could see all the other folks lined up waiting to show coach their dive. 5 minutes go by and it's my turn to show off my dive, I'm so fucking scared it doesn't make since. I climb up the diving board taking 4 deep breaths, then BOOM! I jumped as high as I could and managed to make the farthest jump out of everyone. I was highly shocked and amazed. The coach calls my name giving me a huge thumbs up. I climb up out of the pool slowly looking around for a towel.

Tyleeq POV

I Watch all of these lame niggas and bitches come up out of the water but only one person caught my eye, and it was that new kid that I locked eyes with on the first day. I never got any excitement from niggas but him he could have it anytime I thought to myself. I get up and walk to the bathroom holding my dick hoping nobody notice me. I go into the stall and try to tuck my dick , but it was to big. I came out of the stall and hear what sounds like wet flip flops.

Mon'trell POV

Once I get out of the pool and dry off I decide to go take a quick piss so I can hurry up and shower for my next class . Once I walk in the bathroom I see tyleeq pressed against the sink holding his print through his pants. I walk pass him quickly and go into the first stall. I take my piss and walk back out to wash my hands. He is still standing there but he's scrolling through his phone. I looked at him slowly and he lifted his face out his phone and smirked at me. I asked him calmly "why you smiling at me nigga" he replied saying "I can't greet you with a smile " I told him "nah you can't" he laughed and shook his head. "Why you in my swim class by the way ?" He looked at me and said "my bitch ass girl always on that opp shit so the principle made me sit in yo tryouts and take notes on swimming". I laughed and say "she's messy asf ". "Yea she is" he said. We both look at each other and smile. He turns his head and ask " are you going to the block party on Friday? " I shook my head yes. "Ayy hit me up on insta @ty_leeq, if you need a ride". "Ight bet" I told him.