Lets Go🧸..

I get up off of my knees quickly and look at Tyleeq in fear. "Omg Tyleeq wtf is happening" i said . "wtf you mean whats happening its a shooting nigga!" Tyleeq yelled. he grabbed me by my hand and we ran out the backyard, "We going to my place its right around the block" Tyleeq said. the only thing that was going through my head right now was if Amaya was okay. After 4 minutes of running, we made our way to a light blue house (which was his) he let go of my hand and grabbed his keys out of his pocket so he could unlock the door. He walked in the front door slowly while directing me to come in. once we het inside of the house he grabs my hand again and leads me into his room. Tyleeq shuts his door and locks it. I sit on his bed and look around. "you ok Montrell" Tyleeq asked me. "Im ok im just shocked thats all" i replied. "it's really nun to be worried about this shit happens all the time" he said. He slowly walked up to me and sat next to me on the bed. He gripped on my thigh and looked at me smirking. i smiled back at him and said "damn nigga can i get my face back" he laughed and kept smiling. i got up off the bed and sat in his lap , i slowly turn around facing him. he place his hands on my ass and start kissing on my neck. i close my eyes and moan softly in his ear.

Tyleeq POV
i slowly wrap my hands around montrell neck and start kissing him. he place his hand in under my shirt and starts kissing me back. i begin to slip my tongue in his mouth while we kiss. he starts to poke his ass out a lil more so i grip it tighter and slap on it hard asf. I slowly pull my lips away from his and smirk lightly , "what you trying to do Trell?" i asked.
"its whatever Ty" he replied 😩.

Mon'trell POV
i get off of Tyleeq and get on my knees in front of him. i pull his pants down along with his boxers. i slowly grip his dick with my right hand i suck on the tip of his dick and jerk him off slowly. "shii nigga" he said while gripping on the sheets. i move my hand and start to suck a bit deeper while gripping on tyleeqs thighs.