unhidden🤎

-Mon'trells POV-🤎
*DING DING*
i slowly open my eyes and reach for my phone that
is on the floor. i turn my phone on and the brightness on my phone was all the way up. it made me open my eyes even more. i slide down to see a text from a unknown number

i was so fucking worried i didn't know who that could be , before i could delete the message i felt Tyleeq grip my waist and whisper " who that you texting"  i quickly answered and said "my mama"

i was so fucking worried i didn't know who that could be , before i could delete the message i felt Tyleeq grip my waist and whisper " who that you texting" i quickly answered and said "my mama". he said ight and i placed my phone back on the floor . i turned towards him and said "imma bout to go home". tyleeq look me in my face and says "nah you not not right now,ill take you home later" bruh i need my car i said. we bout to go out he said. TYLEEQ I LOOK LIKE FUCKING LAST NIGHT! let me go home, i yelled at him. he grabbed my throat and whispered "shut the fuck up my sister in the next room dumbass" i look at him while he let go of my neck, "Dont tell me to shut up when you couldn't stop moaning last night i didn't tell you YO SISTER ROOM NEXT DOOR" i said. he got up out of his bed slapped my chest and said "stfu and get ready, you can wear one of my shirts and keep on yo jeans" i got up and put on one of his tees. he put on one of his best looking fits while i was looking like a bum. he grabbed his keys and stuck us downstairs so that we didn't get caught. we went out the door and got in his car.

"PLAY THE MUSIC RN HOE ⬆️😭"

we Pull up to the mall and he tells me " yoo lets go , imma bout to go get those new 4s" i looked at him and said " you want me to go in there with you so we can be seen" he laughed and said "nigga come on im not worried bout that shit,ill just tell them you my cuz on my daddy side" ight i replied. we walk in the store and head to foot locker so he can buy his shoes. as soon as we get in foot locker he speed walks over to the shoes he want and he yells " CAN I GET THESES MFS IN A SIZE 11" damnn biggg foot i said laughing. he walked up to the cashier with his money card in his hand. after he paid for the shoes he told me to come on he gonna get some more stuff. i followed him into the store he wanted to get some stuff from "he held up some boxers that was in a 2 pack and ask me if they was nice. "yea they are" i said while smiling. he went to go pay for the boxers while i looked on insta" when he was done we walked back to the car and looked at each other for a min. "anyways "i said looking down at my phone taking snaps of me.

"Ayy bruh you wanna go grab something to eat, im madd hungry" Tyleeq said

"Ayy bruh you wanna go grab something to eat, im madd hungry" Tyleeq said. Yea i dont mind we can go through the burger king drive throu. "Nigga imm talking bout actually going to sit down and eat" Tyleeq said while looking at me crazy. Oh i didn't know you ment it like that 😭. 

                    -20 minutes later at apple bs 🤎-

Tyleeq pulls up at apple bees and turns the music down

Tyleeq pulls up at apple bees and turns the music down. i unbuckle my seat belt and open my door. he gets out the car and starts to walk with me into apple bees. once we got inside i couldn't keep my eyes off everyone that was in there , it was packed asf . i was wondering why would Tyleeq bring me into a public place knowing my tea. the lady in the front of the restaurant told me and Tyleeq to follow her into the back , where there was a booth and 2 menus on the table. me and Tyleeq took a seat and waited for the waitress to come back so we could order. "Why tf you seem so off" Tyleeq said. "Nigga im scared for someone to see us out together, you dont think that's weird you hanging and having dinner with a openly gay guy" i said. "Nigga you think im worried about what the next person got to say about what im doing in my spare time" he said with his voice getting deeper. i looked at him and didn't say shit till the waitress got back. "what would you guys like to order" said the waitress. "ill take a burger and fries please" i said. " ill take a cob salad and a steak" said Tyleeq. The waitress wrote all of that down and told her to give her 30 minutes an the food will be right out. 

                                      -30 minutes later-

the waitress comes back with the food and we start to eat. after 20 minutes we are all done with our food, the waitress comes back with the bill and asked if we are splitting the bill, i pulled my card from my pocket and said yes. Tyleeq said "nah we not splitting it our food is all together so here take my card. i lower my card and put it back in my pocket. after we are done paying we get up and head to the car and drive back to his place.

thanks for dinner Tyleeq i really appreciate it. He looked at me and said "nah its no problem anytime" i smiled and gave him a hug🤎. well i gott to gett going tyleeq ill text you later on i added as i stopped hugging him. "let me give you a ride too your car" Tyleeq said. "Nah im good i can got it" i said. i started walking a few blocks and finally get to my car. i grab my keys out my pocket and open my car door. i get in the car and start to crank it up. i start to feel like someone is behind me. i slowly look in my rearview mirror to see some nigga in a mask smiling and holding a gun. "You missed me nigga" they said.