A Coincidence??

A promise once made kept forever.. ❤️

Circle of life always brings us to where we have started. History repeats itself.
And all these aren't myth but facts.

Every step Anirudh and Bondita, took ahead in their life closed the loop they left behind. Their relationship was different and so was their journey. From being pati-patni to sakha-sakhi, they have been each other's strength and weakness. They cried with each other and then were their to wipe each other's tears too. And over the passage of time grew their strong bond.

It was when they got to know they have to nullify their marriage, deep down both's heart was crying and that's when filling his ears with the sound of her anklet she came to his study innocently asking the meaning of divorce and then they had a heart to heart talk soothing each other's pain.

She was in a lime green saree with that maroon blouse and he in black when they had promised each other to never leave each other's side.
How cutely Bondita had asked with tears in her eyes, "apke bina kaise banungi mein birristra babu?? "
And holding her hand tightly in his he had said,"mein tumhara sath kabhi nehi chodunga.."

And then once again wearing the same colour they were standing, not as pati-patni but as sakha-sakhi with one more step ahead to their dream, the last step it was.
And this time he asked a different promise ftom her, extending his hands he had said, "mein guru dakshina mein humari duri mangta hun"
The one who had promised to be with her in every step now wanted a distance.
And then without thinking anything she put her hand in his because, she wasn't a little girl anymore she was growing strong to fight for herself and to accomplish the dream they both had seen with open eyes she knew too, this was needed.

But this distance was physical because they were still connected, their relationship not anymore needed the shackles of any bond rather it was free from all those customs and traditions of society, it was a relationship of heart.

Then he was scared to leave her, a fear was there in his heart but this time he was confident because he knew she was strong to fight for herself.

From hugging her close to his heart to letting go of her hand from his to make her reach her dream they indeed completed a circle of their relationship.

From a heart to heart talk then, being each other's pati patni to a heart to heat to heart talk now as sakha and sakhi.
They embarked one more step of their relationship, completing from where they had began.

To be precise that was their last talk being husband and wife and perhaps this time it was there last talk as the little sakha and sakhi.
Because after 8 years when there will be a new dawn, their relationship will be changed as they will embrace some new and different emotions.

As Bondita said, distance brings new sweetness in the relationship. Their relation will be more sweeter after this distance as they again will hold each other's hand completing one more loop.

And this closeness will come, not immediately but definitely.

But being in the same colours, was it just a coincidence??  Or something was there to be decoded??

   *************************

Guys❤️

I have read about symbolism of dress in many places and on watching the episode I noticed this and couldn't stop myself to write it.

One of my mam had once told me about this circle of life and it fitted here perfectly.
And to be true I want to share one more thing, trust me this symbolism of dress has happened in my life too.

Please give your opinions too..

Love,
Sana🌸