2. Earth

I wake up feeling content and refreshed after last night's occurrences; remembering that I am to depart down (yes, down

I wake up feeling content and refreshed after last night's occurrences; remembering that I am to depart down (yes, down. My residence is in heaven as hell is too hot for my liking) to earth today I leave my bed and begin to pack my things.

I will be living amongst the mortals for a year with Benny, Kashton, and Amyas attending high school as we are all 17. The arrangement was for us to take residence in a moderately sized house and to have 2 cars shared between us.

After I have finished packing my belongings, I take one last look at my bedroom and leave with my suitcase in hand.

I join my cousins and Benny at the entrance to heaven

"Could you bring any more suitcases?" Kashton asks Amyas sarcastically.

Amyas' eyes turn a crimson red before she slaps Kashton square across the face. Benny and I chuckle before calming down realising that Kashton was glaring at us.

"Umm Mya, humans don't do that eye thingy when they're mad..." Benny mentions quietly before continuing, "so um, be careful not to let that slip whilst we're down on earth, okay?"

Amyas' eye's softened and she nods with a small smile on her face.

Benny and Amyas have had a crush on each other since they were 5, and I swear that they are both like lovesick puppies when close to one another. They would've been together by now if it wasn't forbidden, you see Benny is a demon and Amyas is half-angel, so it was forbidden for an angel and demon to ever come together in a relationship.

*cough*cough*

I look behind me to see my father clearing his throat. " Children, as much as I am going to miss all of you, it is time to leave. I have enrolled all of you in Northshore High to complete your senior year. And please I know that you're all geniuses but try to tone it down a little as mortals are on the dumber side of intelligence"

we all laugh and hug my father goodbye. He may be the devil, but he is a big softie and that's probably where I get it from.

***

We all teleport down to our assigned house and settle in, each picking a room and unpacking all of our belongings. It was a Sunday so we will be attending school tomorrow.

after everyone has unpacked their things, Benny calls us to the living room.

"So, we're all here on earth to experience some sort of normality and to explore the human life, right?"

we all nod in unison

Benny continues "well, I found a cute little cafe down the road from here whilst everyone was unpacking so, how about we all go and order a milkshake or something?"

"Fuck yeah" yells Kashton, we all turn to face him with shock

"I've never heard you swear Kash, what the fuck was that?" I say curiously.