4. Fight

I wake up to my alarm practically screaming at me to get up out of bed, I sigh and walk over to the bathroom jumping in the shower for a quick body wash

I wake up to my alarm practically screaming at me to get up out of bed, I sigh and walk over to the bathroom jumping in the shower for a quick body wash. I let the warm water cascade down my body as I scrubbed my raspberry scented body wash all over before rinsing it off and stepping out.

I stand in front of my mirror and apply my daily makeup, without it I look like a zombie and let me tell you whoever invented concealer deserves an award. After I finish, I chuck on a pair of high-waisted jeans, with a cropped tank top and an oversized denim jacket. I run downstairs and say goodbye to my dad before throwing on a pair of white Air force 1's and hopping into my 2013 corolla accent and driving off to school.

"Hey bae" Natasha calls from her locker which is conveniently right next to mine.

"Hey hun, how's it going?" I ask once I reach her.

"Ehhh nothing much," Natasha says with a smirk on her face. "Except Chad Basewaters asked me out!" Natasha exclaims loudly.

"Oh my gosh, like Chad the 'wide receiver Chad'?" I ask with excitement in my voice, Natasha has had a crush on him since 3rd grade when he first moved here. "what did you say" I add

"haha yes that Chad!! and of course, I said yes" she says with a smile stretching from ear to ear.

"I'm so happy for you, when's your date?" I ask, and suddenly her facial expression drops.

"Tash, what's wrong?"

"Please don't get mad at me," she says quietly

"I won't get mad, just tell me"

"Well, I didn't want to go alone so I kinda suggested a double date with Reed Wentsworthy." She says keeping her eyes glued to the floor.

"Fine I'll go with you, but just letting you know that Reed is an ass so don't expect me to go on any other double dates with Reed after this one," I say with disappointment laced in my voice. Natasha squeals and jumps into my arms hugging me tightly. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!" she practically yells.

"It's fine Tash just don't get me caught up in situations like that again," I say with a half-smile on my face.

"Sup amici" Benny greets swinging an arm around my shoulders

"I didn't know you spoke Italian" I laugh as I turn around to greet Benny.

"Of course pumpkin, I'm fluent," He says with a smirk on his face, before taking out a packet of gummy snakes from his pocket and eating them.

"Benny, It's 8:30 in the morning and you're already eating lollies?" Natasha laughs.

"Hate all you want, but gummy snakes are the best invention you humans ever made," Benny says whilst munching on the snakes. I look at him confused before shaking my head and grabbing my books out of my locker.

"Benny where's the others?" I inquire, looking around.

"hm oh Kashton and Amyas are in the principal's office and Maddox isn't at school today" He explains with his mouth full of gummy snakes