jimin ?

👁👁

" I'm leaving, I'll be late today "

" Why are you late today ? "

" I want to go somewhere for an interview "

When he started to leave aara said
" How many more jobs will you do tiger ? You don't care about yourself "

" mom If I do more work then I will be able to keep everyone happy like dad.... "

" tae you are already doing three jobs....take care of yourself "

Jennie was sitting on the couch listening to everyone...
she looked at tae and started reading the novel again

" mom i need your support...i need your trust...i need your love...
Then i am fine " he smile

aara " I am always with you my son and will always be "
She hugged tae and jennie watched

" Now I'm leaving mom, take care of yourself and everyone...I'll be late...."
He got up and went out the door and araa saw him and said
" Forgive me son because of us you have such a big responsibility at such a young age....Please forgive me "
She went to her room and jennie eyes filled with tears

👁👁

" Kim taehyung "

" Yes sir "

" Why did you drop out of school ? "

" Sir, my father had passed away and I had all the responsibility "

" Sorry to hear that...We don't keep inexperienced people in our company...but you....I hire you for this job....you can join us from tomorrow "

Hear this he was happy after a while he was happy " Thank you very much sir "

" I am hiring you as an assistant in the graphic department "
He held out his hand and said " my name is xin "

tae shook hands and said " I will work hard sir "

xin nodded and said " you can go now "
Tae smiled and left

xin said " How can I let a beautiful body owner like you go without touching it ? "
he started laughing devilishly

👁👁

Days passed and tae continued his work....
Right now he waiting for the bus he was sitting alone when someone sat next to him and said
" It is very cold today "

tae found it strange at first but then he replied " Yes it is very cold today "
He looking at the road

" I don't like cold " the stranger said

" same I don't like that much " he replied

" I like summer evenings " The stranger said again

" I love rain " tae replied

Silence...!

" You work for this company " stranger point front building

" Yes " he reply

" Good " The stranger began to speak but stopped at the sound of the car
" You're still here " xin

" I'm just waiting for the bus sir " tae

" Oh come on i'll drop you " xin

" No thanks sir "

" Oh come on i'm your boss " tae began to answer but the stranger interpret " he doesn't want to go with you....Why are you force him ?

When xin heard this he became angry and said " Who are you "

" I am his friend " the stranger

" Oh really...tae he is your friend " tae looked at the boss and then at the stranger and said " Y-Yes sir he is my friend "
xin nodded and saw the unknown man who was already looking at him in anger....
He started the car and left

Tae looked at him and said " thank you "

" for what " the stranger

" You made me your friend...i i have no friends " He lower his head

" I know and I will be your friend from today "
Tae looked at him in surprise and said " Really "

" Yes we are friends now " The stranger raised his hand and said
" Jimin park jimin "
tae shook hands with happily and said " kim taehyung "

" I know " jimin said

" Your bus has arrived " He looked back then turned back to jimin and said " see you tomorrow jimin "

Jimin nodded and tae got on the bus and left
Jimin watched him go

👁👁

Jennie was sitting in the room, her eyes on the window...
These days tae had coming home late....he was busier than before and Jennie was worries....She was waiting for him....sudden door open and tae came in...
He closed the door and turned surprise his sister was awake....

He said " what happened jennie... Why you are still awake "
he sat on the couch and said jennie " I w-was w-worried about....w-why...you came late "

He smiled and said " I've got a new job, it's getting late and I've made a new friend.... I was with him "

Jennie's eyes widened and she said " Friend and you...really oppa "

He nodded and said " Jimin..my new friend "

she smile and said " i am happy finally... You made a friend "

He smiled and said " Now tell me why you are awake "

she looked at him and said " nothing i am just worried about you "

" I am your brother...i know you are awake for some reason... Please tell me "

she lowered her head and said " i i am refusing this marriage....you are so upset because of me... i don'n want this marriage " She was silent and tae looked at her said
" Your wedding will be this month....Don't worry about the money....Leave it all to me "

" But oppa you--- "

" Jennie if dad were alive, he would do the same....nothing more important than your happiness "

She smiled and hugged him " You are best brother... I love you very much.... You done so much for us and we not been able to do anything for you....sorry oppa "

He kissed her head and said " I don't want anything just you guys love me this is too much for me "

She looked at him and said " oppa we love you so much....dad left so suddenly...I can't believe it "

" All right jennie...I'll be busy for a few days....Oh, and yes...I have to go to another city with my boss "

" Why "

" There is a meeting...now you go to sleep " tae stood up

" oppa....food ?? "

" I ate with jimin " she nodded and left and jennie picked up the phone and started talking to Kai on the massage