15

Zach stared absentmindedly into the bubbles that surrounded him in the little bathtub. Of course, he felt uncomfortable about being naked around Xia again, but since he had been before, he didn't mind too much.

"Zach?" Xia asked as she poured a cup of warm water over his head. Zach looked up at her.

"I think that it's time you started using your diaper more," she remarked. Zach tilted his head, confused. 

"Well, you've wetted in it before, but you've never really messed it," she explained, scrubbing shampoo into his fur. Zach's eyes widened. He felt like he should say something, but for some reason, he felt there was no reason to, and that he was unable to speak. Instead, he just poked the bubbles around him. 

Xia poured another cup of warm water onto him, and he shivered with pleasure. He loved the feeling of warm water running down his back. Xia noticed this and smiled. She finished washing out his fur and hoisted him out of the bath. She allowed him to stand on the bathmat, but he couldn't stay long before crumpling to his knees.

Zach looked up at her for an explanation. He tried to stand again, but his legs just wobbled dangerously, and he tumbled again, Xia catching him by the armpits so that he wouldn't hurt himself.

"It's okay, buddy. It just happens over time," she explained. "You'll get used to it."

Zach tried once more but stumbled again. Xia, saving him the trouble, wrapped him in a towel, and lifted him onto her hip. He let out a relieved sigh, and to his surprise, gave her a small hug. She seemed surprised as well and gave him a little squeeze back.

Sorry for the short chapter, you guys. Went on vacation recently, so that's why there haven't been any recent updates. I can promise more close upcoming chapters.

-Alex