First night

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: 18+ if not comfortable skip this chapter

Y/N POV
I struggled opening the door while Tom was kissing me neck I tries so hard not to moan once I opened the door I turned around and smashed my lips into his and stumbled inside, Tom tapped my thigh signaling me to jump I did, he cought me and took us upstairs to my bedroom not breaking the kiss . He gently threw me on the bed and I sat up with support from my elbows. He was siting on a chair.... I was confused I asked « w-what are you doing? » Stand up he said I did as he wanted. Strip he said we-what I asked strip he said I slowly pulled down the strips of my dress down which allowed my dress to pull down at my feet I stepped out of it leaving me in my black lingerie with my red heels. Tom made his way to me and standed in front of me and leaned to me ear and whispered « darling you look hot I hope you don't like this lingerie to much cause I'm going to rip this » while he slides off my straps of the lingerie.
Tom maneged to take off all of my lingerie and took off my heels once he did that I turned him over and threw him on the bed lightly which he bounced back a bit and I straddle him « now it's my turn » I kissed him over the jawline and down his neck and started unbottening his shirt once I got his shirt off I kissed his abs and his v-line I started grinding on him through his pants that made him groan « y/n dont t-tease m-me » with that he flipped me over and threw his jeans along with his boxers and pounded in me fast and not letting me adjust to his size TOM I screamed I arched my back and scratched his back a bit I flipped him over and rode him that went for about 30 min and then he flipped us over and started eating me out « who's pussy is this? » Tom asked « Your's » I flipped him and took him in my had « and who's cock is this » Your's Tom said that went all night.

Next morning

I woke up next to Tom and started remembering last night I try getting out his arms and got up and put his shirt on without underwear it was long so it got to my knees I went downstairs to make breakfast I got my earbuds and put on « They dont know about Us by One Direction » and started making pancakes and eggs and danced around I finished doing breakfast and put it on a tray and brought it upstairs to him. I put the tray in the bedside table and carefully sat on top of him and kissed him slowly to wake him up it worked. « Hey good morning » I said good morning Tom said, « ok so there breakfast there eat it and get up I'll be downstairs » I got up and went downstairs.
Tom povs: