Afterwards

Tom POV:
I eat the breakfast she made and got ready even though I can find my shirt so I wen downstairs to see if Y/N has seen it... I walk downstairs and ask "Hey Y/N have u seen my shirt.." I asked her looking for it in the living room. "Yea just turn around" she said I turned around and I saw her in my shirt "well nvm found it" I said. I made my way too her and put my hands on her hips and kissed her slowly, "Last night was amazing" I told her, which was very much true.. "Yes it was trust me I can not walk" she told me I chuckled "Well it look like I did my job well😏"

Y/N POV:
"Yes u did Mr.Holland" I said to him while I kissed him.. he taped my thigh signaling me to jump, which I did he went over to the couch and sat down where he had me in his lap I kissed his jawline and went down to his neck while he unbuttoned the "my"shirt when he finished I had the shirt opened and I had nothing under it he put his hand on my waist while I slowly started to grind on him "Y/N d..don't tea..se" he had trouble saying as soon as I was going to take off his trousers the doorbell rang "damnit" we both said "We're going to finish this later" he said "you read my mind" I said back to him while I buttoned up the shirt I made my way to the door once I opened it Jake was standing there.... You know those moments when u wished u would have dressed more "appropriately" well this was that moment... "Jake why are you here?" I asked him "I told you I wanted to talk to you" "and I told you that I didn't want to talk" This man has no brain apparently "Y/N I told you that I would never... wait is that another man's shirt?" " Yea it was not the best moment for u to ring the doorbell at the time" "Why cause you and him were going fuck?" He asked just as I opened my mouth to respond to him I was interrupted "As a matter of fact we were going to before you decided to interrupt" Tom said getting behind me and putting his hand on my waist...
"Oh so this is the guy you went on a date with last nigh??!?" "Yea is there a problem?" I asked him back "Well going to the fact that you went on ONE date and he already got in you're pants and I couldn't when I took you out the first time yea there is a problem" he talked back "Well for you're information he did get in my pants and he was 10x time better than you ever were he deserves it cause he was a gentleman on he actually was nice to me though when we went on our first date you just looked at other girls when I was you're date and you only took me out to get in my pants and you weren't even nice to me!!" I talked back which got him to shut up so I continued "in which I finally gave in for you to fuck me you only jerked off and didn't let me finish but apparently when I cought you fucking my best friend you did let her finish so now I want you to answer one simple question, how long were you seeing and fucking my best friend behind my back??" I asked him on the verge on tears "Y/N I never want..." "Just answer the question Jake" he sighed " 3 to 4 months" I gasped " so in our 1 years almost 2 year relationship were 3 to 4 months were you were seeing her and fucking her wow Jake I don't want you to talk to me or contact me or come to my house ever again or I will go to the police"
He chuckles "with what proof" he asked i smirked " withe the photos of probably a year long of bruises and cuts on my cause u abused me so get the fuck off my property before I call the cops" with that he left and I closed the door.....

I turned around to only be kissed by Tom and him grabbing me and going up the statues without breaking the kiss he laid me down on the bed and took of "my" shirts and went down my neck to my collarbone and then to my breast while the sucked and kissing on one he massaged the other one and the repeated the same with the other the he went down to my stomach and my thighs he went on my inner thighs and he left a trail of kisses up to my pussy once he got there he incerted a finger and then a other one while he finger fucked my I rocked my hips to meet up with his fingers and I got a similar knot in my stomach telling me I was close "t..Tom" I whimpered " im c..close" "Not yet baby" he told me he took off his fingers and licked them "delicious" he told me I kissed me so I could taste myself he took off his trousers, he didn't have boxers on he just slammed in me making me vary hard to be quiet "TOM" I screamed I arched my back and rocked my hips to meet with each thrusts he hit my G-spot numerous times that I came 8 times so I'm on my ninth he has a stamina like a horse which was good cause I would normally be horny as fuck he slammed into my G-spot again "TOM" I screamed while I came we both were very exhausted so he rolled to my side, he was still inside me we took a couple of minutes to calm down..