Breezy hymn💚

----⁙----"Don't be scared, hold onto me and you'll be fine~"–⁙–

----⁙----
"Don't be scared, hold onto me and you'll be fine~"
–⁙–

Mondstadt, the city of freedom and wind but not only that, It was a romantic city where plenty of love was found. And during the windblume festival, the familiar anemo archon taught people of his city how to create love poems but he didn't do it as a god, but a simple bard.

You, a foreign immortal being from the nation of volcanos and fire, Natlan. You were lucky to arrive in the city during the beautiful time that is Windblume, the décor and scent that floated on the wind was refreshing. People glanced at you in your odd outfit, your clothes were a little showy since in Natlan it was pretty hot especially for someone who lives near the volcano's.

People from Natlan didn't often visit Mondstadt so seeing them here was unusual, people were selling their flowers, Cecilia's and windwheel asters. A girl that appeared to be a child stopped you for a moment and smiled, "You don't look like your around her" you paused and faced her "Yeah, If you can't tell i'm from Natlan"

The small flower shop keep nodded, "Yep! Do you know about Windblume?" You smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I was here a few years ago to see a friend during this time" By a few years you meant a good four years ago was the last time you set foot in the city and the last time you saw Barbatos.

"Really? What do you think is the Windblume?" you smiled with the warm of a flickering ember "personally i believe the Windblume is whatever people think it, freedom of choice after all" The girl blinked a few times before a smile graced her face. "That's a wonderful choice, are you here just for Windblume or are you here to see someone? oh! my name is Flora by the way"

"Well Flora I'm here to see the bard Venti, surely you've heard of him and his ego" Flora chuckled and nodded. "He's teaching people around the city how to write love poems in the plaza, it was wonderful meeting you!" Flora waved while you walked up the steps and up towards the Barbatos statue.

Once you arrived at the plaza you quickly caught glance of the playful Archon helping other people with romance problems with the help of the honorary knight you heard so much about. But when he caught glance of you he hurried over and practically lunged at you, engulfing you in a hug like a hungry flame.

"Y/n!" the slightly taller Archon let go of you and held your face before squishing it, "Venti, people are staring" You looked down a bit and he chuckled. "Your face is red~" he cooed, people whispering a little before laughing "yeah i know.." Vent pursed his lips "You didn't hug me back" he whined.

"Sorry.." he shook his head, "I'm helping people with love life problems, can you tell?" you sighed before another person piped up as they walked over.

"You mean WE'RE helping people with love life problems!" a boy with long blonde hair and a floating child next to him walked up. "Paimon we're not doing all the work" the boy put his hands on his hips and side glanced at his companion.

Venti chuckled, "Eh-he well you two, this is Y/n and she's a very good friend of mine" the two shared a glance before saying the same thing at the same time "Are you two a thing?". You instantly looked down at your feet as Venti laughed, "As much as it may embarrass her, we are indeed"

Paimon looked surprised though the blonde boy did not, "Well he can't be telling love advice without actually having a love life" he pointed out. "I'm Aether by the way" he wore a charming smile that made your embarrassment slight fade away, "Nice to meet you.." if it weren't for the situation you wouldn't be that shy.

"I apologize but I'll have to cut this short for today, it's been some time since i've gotten to spend time with my dear Y/n" Aether nodded while Paimon crossed her arms. "You're not leaving the rest to us are you?" Venti shook his head with a grin, "Of course not! But if you could explain my absence that would be wonderful~"

Without hesitation Venti grabbed your hand and began too pull you behind him before Aether or Paimon could respond. "Hey Venti you can't just ditch them!" the bard dressed in green laughed "Don't you want to spend time with me, my dear Windblume?" you narrowed your eyes and sighed.

"Yeah i do.." he hid behind a house before summoning quite the powerful breeze, "Venti i hate flying, let's not.." he pursed his lips into a pout again. "Come on, if you hold on to me i promise i won't ever let you go~" he kissed your forehead before the wind picked the two of you up and carried you two into the sky above the city.

"Ah! Venti too high too high!" he grinned and tightened his grip around your waist, "Don't be scared, hold onto me and you'll be fine~" your arms tightened around his neck while you wrapped your legs around his body. "Venti!" he laughed while the wind carried you both to Windrise slowly but surely.

"You live on a volcano right? shouldn't you be used to heights?" he took one arm off your waist to fix his hat and you squealed. "I live BY the volcano, Can't we walk to Windrise like normal people!?" he hummed "We're Archons my dear, we are far from normal" Venti's braids whipped around in the wind before the wind began to settle down and his hair slightly swayed.

"But you pose as a normal bard! And according to my people i'm sleeping inside a volcano" Venti tilted his head and place a hand under your thigh. "But i want to fly with you, i promise you i won't let go. And I'll shower you in kisses once we land!" you scowled and hid your face in his shoulder. "I just don't like heights Venti..but i'll try to tolerate it for a little bit.."

He stared into your eyes before sharing a swift kiss then smirking at your both red and needy expression.

"You'll get more later, Windblume~"