𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑣𝑠 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑠

Snow day!
You loved it! It is the reason why you woke up extra early today. You called Hyunjin to get up as well but he said that he'd rather sleep.

You walked to school alone. You must be even the first one in your class.

When you reached the door of your class, you couldn't open it. Must be jammed because of the cold... You tried opening it again but it was of no use.

You gathered all your strength and pushed it but it already got opened. You stumbled a bit but then stood straight and turned to see Seungmin and Hyunjin.

"ha you're weak"

"excuse me?"

"enough! It's seven in the morn-"

"I thought you were sleeping Hyunjin!"

"yeah I dragged him"

"right..."

Duh, they live in the same house

"weak"

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE-"

"ok stop you two!"

Hyunjin sighs. He knew Seungmin won't listen so he tried calming you.

"leave it Y/N. He probably means that um...Uh, boys are naturally strong...?"

But he just made the situation worst. And Seungmin just made the "ooh~" sound. He would probably blame that on Hyunjin's poor communication skills.

"so you think girls are weak?"

"well...now that I think of it...ye-"

Before Seungmin could say any further, you started throwing hands again

"Y/N-!"

___

"My dear classmates, who are girls, we need to prove that we girls are stronger than these boys"

"My bros we need to teach these girls a lesson."

"So"

"As it is a snow day today, we all will gather at the XXXX at 6 p.m. to see who lasts the cold for long. And yeah...come without jackets"