𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠

So you've been helping the two boys with studies for some days now. They have improved and their marks are...fair.

The three of you were walking to school together with Hyunjin arms wrapped over yours and Seungmin's shoulders. Luckily, you two weren't fighting.

"studies are so tought~ can we take a break?"

"nope. Your breaks last more than a week."

"UWAHHH~"

"yah don't scream in my ear, Hyunjin"

"oh but we can't study at my house today"

"eh what happened?"

"guests are coming over"

"and as always, our Y/N is going to run away from the functions"

"yep"

"so no study-"

"don't get too happy, mister Kim. We got a test tomorrow...again"

"then our house!"

"haha funny"

You had been to their house a couple of times and all you is that them together is ✨pure chaos✨

.

Anyways, they somehow convinced you to come to their house. As soon as the three of you got in-

"I WANT A KITH INNIE"

"REPEAT AFTER ME, LIX "SOONIE DOONGIE DORI""

"WHO ATE MY CHEESECAKE"

"WHO WROTE "DILF" ON MY FAVOURITE HOODIE?"

"IM SORRY I WON'T FORGET THEIR NAMES AGAIN"

"HELP ME"

No study was done that day. Chan ordered pizza for everyone and y'all had a movie night. Somehow, all of you managed to fit on one couch. All of you had fallen asleep. Your mom won't worry cause they trust you with these boys.

.

You woke up and saw Chan and Minho taking pictures of sleepy kids.

"morning~"

Chan greets but you were still confused cause you just woke up. Then after few seconds, you got up.

Seungmin who was leaning on your shoulder got his head hit on the arm of the couch causing him to wake up.

"ouch"

He sleepily rubbed his head, sitting straight.

"taking pictures?"

"yep. Here have the camera I'll go make breakfast"

You took the camera from Chan and started taking pictures of everyone but then stopped at suengmin.

Damn he looks so cute

Then realization hit you

"SCHOOL! We have a test today!"

.

Fortunately, you had your uniform at their house.

Back when it was a rainy day, you had come to their house. You had changed to Hyunjin's pants and Seungmin's hoodie that time.

"is it washed?!"

"dry cleaned hehe?"

"it's gonna smell!"

"use febreeze!"

.

Had breakfast and got ready for school.

"oh man...gotta spray Hyunjin's perfume every two seconds"

"pfft"

"SHUT UP"