MTMTE Ratchet x Cybertronian Female Reader (fluff) PART 1

I am so sorry for my bad English, hehe~ And sorry for looong wait, hope it'll be worth it. If not, I am so sorry~
Photo collage: me
Requester: ruddypascall456
Plot: Y/n is liking an old medic on the base and never told him. She was there for a while now. She told her friend, but scared she will doesn't have any time with Ratchet. Ratchet and y/n are hardworking, over-working themselves. She doesn't like when Ratchet is over-working himself. One day, the both went out for a mission. There it gets cute.
Attention!: Scared reader to tell about her feelings, same goes for Ratchet, fluff at the end~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story:

Y/n's POV:
Finally, I've killed the Decepticon trooper. He was annoying anyway. Who am I, you might ask. I am y/n and I've come from planet called Cybertron. I arrived at Earth with other Autobots after we crashed. Then, we all helped the humans against the attacks of the Decepticons. It's a war, basically. I am one of the oldest Autobots here on Earth. But I'm not going to stop because I am old! I'll do my best to be the best femme out there, helping the Autobots and fight for everyone! But something was here that truly weakened me. It was mech called Ratchet. He was older than me, not sure how much, but I assume it was year or two. Why he weakened me, you might ask as well. Well, I've been liking the mech for a while now. He was well prepared for fights, has lot of knowledge, is handsome in my optics, his shiny armour was always tempting me, and his grumpy voice, so hot. He was medic, but really handsome for an old medic. But what was the most interesting on him was his personality. That's what I really love on him, but never told him. I am too scared he won't like me back, and that's what is weakening me.
I looked down at my armour plates to find they were covered in glowing substance called Energon. Well, seems like this Decepticon trooper was filled with more Energon that I've expected. I looked at my fellow Autobots to see we won the fight this time. It was slight relief for me, so I was so happy, that I smiled at least. Which was rare in me. It's not like I don't like smiling, it's just I don't have time for it. I am trying my best on every single mission, so we can all pass it and survive it. I need to protect my fellow Autobots like they all protected me before.
But there is something that it bothers me more than that I can't tell Ratchet about my feelings towards him. Ratchet always has to work hard in med-bay because not all of us get out without injuries from our missions. Lot of us got injured and then Ratchet must to treat them. When I finally find some courage to tell him about my feelings, no matter what, he is busy or not inside the base. I know he's been busy last few years, but over-working himself every single day, not even recharging? That's not what I really love on him. He's hardworking, that's what I love, but over-working? That's something I'd love to forbid him to do. Even though... I'll might be over-working myself as well, but I don't care that much about that. I need to over-work myself on the battlefield, so my fellow Autobots won't be left behind by me. I need to be one of the bests here! They rely on me!
While I was thinking about all of this, Optimus approached me, asking.
"Y/n, are you okay? Why aren't you going with us?"
I looked at him, returning back to reality of this world.
"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I've been just thinking lately."
I falsely laughed and he raised his optic, suspecting something.
"If something is bothering you, just tell me. We've been friends for years. You know you can tell me everything you want."
I looked behind him to see other Autobots were leaving already. I vented, preparing my words in my processor. When I finally find the right words, I've started saying.
"But you promise me not to tell anyone on the base! It must stay a secret between the two of us!"
He just nodded with his helm, earning my trust because we were friends for a while now. I vented once again, continuing.
"Okay. Something is on my processor that bothers me a lot. But in good, but sad way."
"Good but sad? Explain it to me, please."
He said, asking me to continue. I continued.
"Okay, okay... There's a bot on the base I really like. Not just like, I mean like love like. He's been here more than me, slightly older than me, but I found him being handsome in my optics. I know he's been busy last past years with getting us back together, treating and healing us, that's why I've never told him what I am going to tell you."
He looked at me with slightly raised optics, both this time. He was waiting for me to continue with saying no words, so I continued instead.
"I really love him. I like his personality, his old grumpy voice, just simply everything on him. But I am scared to tell him. I fear he won't like me back and won't look at me the same way he does now. I don't know how to explain it even more. I am glad he is my bothering, but I don't like being sad because of me not being able to tell him what I feel."
I finished and Optimus vented. He placed his servo on my shoulder plates, looking deep in my optics, saying these words.
"I've noticed you've been looking at Ratchet the other way as your friend. I know it can be hard to express your feelings towards the ones you truly love, but it's worth a try. Try to think of the best words and say it out loud when he'll be with you."
I vented as well, not sure if it was the best idea.
"I am not sure, Optimus."
I answered and he smiled a bit.
"You need to express yourself before him. But if you are too scared to do it, I can help you with that by telling him. It might help you a lot."
He winked, making me feel even worse.
"No, Optimus. Don't even bother with it! We weren't meant for each other. He's been busy as well as me on the battlefield. It won't even work."
I've said, leaving him behind, not even caring what he was going to tell me or telling me already. I just don't want him to bother with it as much as I did. We've been good friends, if not even the best. I don't want to get more trouble in his processor than he already has. He's been dealing with lot of Decepticons attacks lately, having trouble with leadership for last few days, he needs to be calm and not caring about what I feel towards the lovable medic.