MTMTE Ratchet x Cybertronian Female Reader (lemon) PART 2

I am so sorry for my bad English, hehe~
Requester: ruddypascall456
Plot: Couple months later after the cave accident, Ratchet and y/n are doing better in relationship. Ratchet is busy and do not talk too much with y/n. One day, Ratchet got "day off". Then it gets spicy in there.
Attention!: Snuggles, then sexual themes, fun at the end~ You've been warned~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story:

Third's POV:
It's been a while, since Ratchet and y/n got out of the cave by help of Ultra Magnus and Rodimus Prime. But this little accident was good for both of them in general. Ratchet gave more attention to y/n and y/n did the same towards him, until they both got into relationship. But the team saw it funny, because they both might be old bots, but aren't acting like that. Sometimes, they act like human teenagers. But it's rare to see them act like that. The others still see it funny at some point. 
But last few weeks it's nothing, just silence between the two of them. Lot of work kicked in and they both simply didn't have time for each other. Ratchet has always been helping his injured patients, while y/n were on the battlefield most of the time. Y/n was frustrated by it and wanted it to be like these first few days. Loving each other, helping each other, cuddling with each other. But it didn't gone too far from cuddling. It stopped there for them. That's another thing the base is laughing and making fun of it. Y/n is bothered with it, but said nothing towards them. She knew it'll be pointless at some point. But what bothers them both was that they don't have time to talk to each other. Even Ratchet is all sad about it. He started liking y/n more and more every single day spent on Earth. 

***few days later***

Finally, Optimus and his team got out of the base, leaving Ratchet, y/n, Rodimus, and few others alone on the base. Less than ten bots were left on the base. Ratchet was busy all the time, but today was much more different. For a day, he's got nothing to do. He has finished everything, literally everything he had to do. Well, there's only one thing he didn't finish. Optimus gave him few reports he must finish, but Ratchet let them lie on the table before him. He doesn't have to finish them right ahead. Optimus was not on the base, so he's got some time from now on. To be honest, Ratchet was surprised he has nothing to do today. At some point, he was, but he was more happy about it than ever. 
He is just resting on the chair, letting his tired joints to rest at some point. He was looking into the unknown, enjoying the peaceful nature around him. No bots rushing in, no patients crying out of pain, no bleeding Energon here and there, no nothing. That was something he enjoys the most, the peace in there. Which was rare because of all the Decepticons attacks lately. 

Y/n, on the other hand, didn't know where to stop. She's got no work or mission to accomplish. She was just thinking if it will be good to check on Ratchet and interrupt him in his work. She knew he was busy all the time, having no time as her. Little does she know, Ratchet was free for today.
After long passed minutes, she finally decided to go and visit Ratchet, to have a small talk after all with him. She was missing it more than ever. So, she stood up from the chair she was sitting on, slowly walking towards Ratchet's office. Before she does, she checked on other bots. Rodimus was recharging, others were out of the base. Perfect time to spend some time with her beloved one without rushing patients, laughing bots, and scowling bots. 
After a while, she finally reached the office, knocking on the door.

Ratchet looked at the door, slightly streching his servo's up, then down, saying.
"Come in!"
After he said it, y/n walked in, closing the door behind her. Ratchet was surprised to see her after long time. Small smile crept on his face, showing her to come closer. She does. When she came, she knelt down, lying her helm on his chest plates, enjoying the beat of his spark. Ratchet pulled his servo up, slowly putting it on y/n helm, caressing it after. It was something he loved to do, just cuddle and caress her helm. Y/n knew what he loved, so she does it every time she is near him. 
Couple of minutes of cuddling, Ratchet asked his precious beloved one.
"Do you have anything to do?"
Y/n just shook with her helm, lifting it to see his glowing blue optics she fell for. She smiled, saying.
"Nothing at all. Others aren't on the base, Rodimus is recharging as always when no one is around. I don't know how about you, but I am free for today."
Ratchet simply nodded with his head, saying.
"Me too."
It was just a simple answer from his mouth, but y/n appreciate this simple reply. She doesn't even expect him to gave her more advanced answer. It was hard to live on this base though. For the last few months, at least. Y/n found the courage in herself to tell Ratchet what she thinks about their relationship.
"Ratchet?"
She asked first, earning his soft hm. She tangled her digits with his ones, continuing.
"You know. I love you and our little relationship. But I think we've done nothing so far. Just small cuddling's or just joking around. But that's it. I know you've been busy lately. But still, why are we stuck on cuddling?"
Ratchet looked at the perfect frame of his beloved one, thinking a bit. Then, he said.
"Haven't have you been busy lately as well?"
Y/n giggled at it, because she finds it funny. 
"I know, doc."
She joked and he smirked at it.
"Oh, are we making fun of me once again, little warrior."
Ratchet used to call her little warrior from time to time, when she calls him doc. Y/n wasn't that small at all, she was taller than Bumblebee, but smaller than Ratchet. The base didn't like the nicknames they have gave to each other, they find it kind of disgusting. But Ratchet and y/n find it cute and loving. So, they continued to call each other by their nicknames from time to time. Or at least, when they had the time to talk to each other in front of everyone. 
After a while of silence between the two of them, Ratchet vented, saying.
"So, when we both have nothing to do, bots aren't on the base, and Rodimus is recharging again, do you want to... I don't know... Maybe have interface with me?"
Y/n looked shocked at him. She didn't even think of him asking her that. It surprised her more than anything on the battlefield. She smiled a bit, blushed madly, nodding after. Ratchet blushed as well, earning y/n soft smile. Y/n stood up when Ratchet stopped caressing her helm, walked to the doors of the office, locking it with the key from the inside. She pulled the keys out, slowly rotating with them on her digit, walking towards his desk, slowly putting them back on it, leaning towards blushing Ratchet. 
"What do you want?"
He softly asked, knowing exactly what they both wanted. She smiled, pressing her soft lips on his ones, kissing him deeply. He pulled his servo's around her delicate frame, pulling her on top of him. He deepen the kiss after his small groan and hugged her even more.
After a while, Ratchet placed her on the ground, pulling out of the kiss, smiling down at her. Y/n smiled too, tangling her legs around his waist. He smirked at her even more and kissed her deeply again.

***30 minutes later***

Ratchet stopped kissing y/n and his optics meet her ones. Ratchet moved his servos to his cod piece and slowly took it off, showing her his large spike. Y/n sheepishly smiled, putting her servo on his spike, slowly pumping it. Ratchet started to groan a bit, enjoying the strange sensation.
After small groans, y/n got an idea of how to make the doctor before her moan more with lust. She smirked, moving herself up to his helm, to his audio receptors, softly whispering.
"For an old bot, your new frame looks hot. It's so hot and handsome on you, making you more, like humans say, sexy!"
Ratchet grow ed more, enjoying these words that came out of y/n's mouth. After a while of pumping, y/n made Ratchet cum all over, groaning even louder right after. He panted, trying to calm himself down.
Y/n stood up, making Ratchet look at her in confusion. She delicately moved, slowly moving her hands from up her breasts slowly down to her cod piece. Ratchet liked his mouth, enjoying the view y/n gave him. She slowly pulled the piece down, while Ratchet walked up to her, making her to lie down on the ground, slowly showing her his digit. She bit her bottom lip and he pumped the digit in her. She moaned, because he pumped the digit in her and earning more moans from her. After a while, Ratchet looked at breast plating. He has never really cared for this specific part on any other femme, but this one was the perfect femme for him, so he continued to stare at it. After a while of staring, he moved his free hand towards her breast and pulled the plating off, massaging it after. Y/n moaned more, and Ratchet smirked at it, enjoying it. He slowly moved his helm towards her breast, putting it in his mouth, sucking on to it.
Few minutes later, he made her cum, earning her loud and lustful moan. Ratchet then stopped, moving his spike towards her entrance. Y/n looked at it, butting her bottom lip, making more space for him. He slowly thrust in her, earning lustful moan of pain and enjoyment.
Ratchet waited for a while, then started thrusting in her, but stopped not too long after. Y/n whimpered sadly, slightly moving with her waist, earning Ratchet's moans of pleasure. Then he took the dominance, thrusting in her with his own speed, earning her pleasurable moans. He moaned louder, until he started to moan her name.
"Ah~, y/n! Aaah~!"
He moaned, while y/n did the same.
"Ah~, there... Ah~, there Ratchet! Ratchet! Aaaah~!"
She moaned his names as well as he moaned her name. But Ratchet was much more louder than she was. After a while, Ratchet moaned more.
"O-ooo-oh~! Y-y/n! Y-y-you feel... Ah~, so amazing! B-bounce o-o-on me-eeee~!"
He begged, letting y/n bounce on him. She did as she was told, moaning too.
"Oo-oh~! Ri-right there! Aaah~! Y-you a-are t-taking me... To he-heaven. Aaah~!"
He was moaning mess, but y/n was the same. Out of nowhere, Ratchet kissed his beloved one beneath him deeply. After a while, they moved to the chair, Ratchet letting y/n to bounce on top of him, enjoying every single second of it. The chair started to rock beneath them, but not long after, Ratchet moaned louder.
"I-I... Am c-cu-cuming! Aaaah~!"
After a while, y/n came, loudly moaning.
"Aaah~, doc... Ahh~!"
Ratchet didn't stop. He was coming, but wasn't that near as y/n was. He thrusted in her more, cuming as well. After a while, he pulled himself out, both panting and looking into each other's optics. After a while, Ratchet looked around him, noticing the mess.
"Ugh... We've made a mess here, lite warrior."
Y/n laughed at it, saying.
"Yeah, we've made. Pretty good to be honest."
Ratchet blushed and kissed his beloved one once again. After long deep kiss, he moved from it, leaning his back in the chair, while y/n leaned her frame on his chest plates. Not long after, they both fell in recharge.
Little didn't they do was covering themselves, which was the biggest mistake.

***an hour later***

Optimus and his team finally got back to the base, seeing the calmness around. Optimus decided to check on Ratchet to see if he finally finished the reports. He walked there with few other bots, pulling in the doors, seeing they were locked. Thankfully, he's got access key, so he unlocked it and opened it. He came in, looking inside, regretting it not Kong after. He noticed Ratchet and y/n recharging, seeing Ratchet's spike covered in cum. Ironhide started to laugh out of it and left. Optimus locked the door when they all got out and vented.
"If there was just one thing I can do as Prime, I'd erase my memory chips. This was something I shouldn't have seen."
Ironhide laughed more, while Optimus regretted everything he has seen.

End