Horror Night - GORE/VENT

DISCLAIMER: I do not FNaF Characters, they belongs to Scott Cawthon. I only own my story of it and persona Eva, that is representing myself.

Eva's POV:

Today is my first day as a night guard in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria! For some unknown reason I was excited for my first night here, because I finally find a job and I can do what I love during it; like reading books or draw in my sketchbook. Yes, I am drawing. I will tell you something about me. My name is Eva Obdržalová, I am 19 years old and I love to make new things. Like drawing, painting or writing stories, maybe animating in programs – but much less. But the main hobby is drawing, so this job is my dream job! Lot of time for everything I love! True, I have to check out cameras, because this is the famous pizzeria! And someone has to guard it here! And for 120 $ per week? Why not? But I don't like one thing, the stories about this place. Some says that those animatronics are alive at night and are trying to kill everyone who works as a night guard. I, the only one from my family, believes that that is not truth. Is that even possible? Nah, never! They've come here and start glitching and sparking, that's all! Yay, great imagination!

I really love to go here for lunch after my school, because my family is always somewhere else and I am the only one who is cooking during the week, mostly weekend. But the lunch from Sunday is lasting only to Wednesday, not for whole week. There is one big problem, they are not having much time for cooking, so I, as a student on school, am cooking for my parents. But sometimes I have less time than I thought. So I come here to Freddy's! I have some pocket money, but I always give them back to my family, because we are not able to pay bills properly. Sure, parents are sending me money for our flat, but it's not enough for flat, food and school supplies. They rised our bills for water, electricity and gas. I was so in rage, so I begged my parents during the last weekend until they let me to go to job. So, that's why I am here, to make money for the bills! Thanks to my puppy dog eyes I think. They were not able to say no to me. It threw me to new life and new beginning of myself! I am so excited to get to Freddy's for a day! Or should I say night?

After couple of minutes walking to the mentioned place I finally stopped at the front door of the Freddy's. The boss gave me keys to back entrance when I was at interview this morning. Yes, it's Monday. But this week we have holidays, spring holidays, so I took the place of the night guard! I don't know how I'll be able to handle it during other weeks and school, but I have to make money for family, so I won't give up! I won't disappoint them! Thanks to them I had courage to find a job, because they are trusting me with my physical strength – they think I am pretty strong person on the outside and on the inside too. I slowly come to back entrance and unlocked the door. I have not keys for the entrance doors. I walked inside and tried to switch on the lights. For some reason it was not working; I've tried to switch off and on it multiple times, pointless. I took my phone from back pocket of my jeans and turn on the flashlight. It was kind of terrifying to see a blood on the floor, but I shrugged with my shoulders and walked further. Maybe a child cut its finger or arm, normal thing here. I think there are worst things than blood. Blood is nice. But tyranny and violence, hell no! I went through physical tyranny. I will not forgive my brother for what he has done!

I walked around the pizzeria and I was admiring the beauty of it, even in the dark. I am not able to see every detail of this place when I come here for lunch, Lot of people, ugh. And those drawings made by some kids, so adorable! I stopped near one special drawing; there was yellow bear, maybe golden. I have never seen a golden bear here. There is Freddy, the main singer and bear; Chica, chick who is delivering the pizza to your table; Foxy, fox who is entertaining you with pirate stories and Bonnie, bunny who plays on the guitar. They looks like nice creatures, even though they are robots. I don't care! I love robots! I know they have feeling on the inside! Everyone says that robots will take charge of our planet one day and we, humans, will be extinguished. I believed that humans are not appreciating one phone. At the beginning they will break it or its screen to get newer version of it. How cruel and selfish! It's sick! I hate those people!