The Ten Months of Hell...(S.01 Chap.02)

{I do not own My hero academia as the plot is mine and the ideas are mine and this I how I view MHA personally that is not overpowered at the start but good enough for myself to feel shivers and I will take my time on this and also think through it and also This is a fanfic dont think MHA is like this and also I will be using the DemonSlayer Technique Total Concentration Constant for Izuku since he learned it MMA From his personal Sensei and also Izuku will have a quirk that was weak which is actually a bone density quirk to make his bones stronger and able to handle one for all but it really isn't a quirk to others since its only enhancing the body of users so its not really a quirk but something he was born with to.}

"All Might Speaking"

"Normal Speaking"

'Talking in Mind'

~<{Previously On My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

     Katsuki had caught up to Izuku and had yelled, "De-Izuku, I'm only saying this once! Thank you for saving me but You are still weak Izuku get stronger!" Izuku was shocked to see and hear him change slightly before UA but he and Katsuki gave each other a fist bump with a small smile on their faces showing they were slowly growing back to be Brothers all but blood as Katsuki walked away as Izuku walks home smiling as then All Might Appeared yelling his famous catchphrase, "I AM HER-" Izuku saw him go and deflated and he was worried as he did yell out in shock as All Might had coughed up blood when he deflated as All Might began to speak, "Young Shimura you are worthy to inherit my quirk." Izuku was about to mutter but he then said, "Inherit your quirk? but how is that possible?" as then All Might began to explain, "My quirk was passed to me as a sacred torch and I was crowned with One For All." he had held his hand out showing the orb of One For All with different colors around a mainly one prominent white color while the other colors going all around it as it disappeared as Izuku said softly, "One For All.." as then All Might continued his speech, "One For All has been passed down from generation to generation cultivating power of each holder of the quirk and now I wish to pass it to you to become the ninth holder of this power. And you Young Man as I had said before you can become a hero." Izuku hearing these words started to tear up and fall to one knee crying softly as All Might stood there the wind blowing his shirt to show his scar and his hair as he looked at Izuku who wiped his tears and said, "I will Be your successor All Might!" as All Might place his hand on his head pointing at Izuku with a smile, "That's what I expected from someone like you! Tomorrow at dawn you will meet me on Dagobah Beach!" Izuku nodded as he had gotten up wiping his tears away and began to walk away as he felt proud for getting the Number one hero's attention and to be his personal student and successor of his quirk which was a society mystery.

~<{Now on today's chapter on My Hero Academia: The One Who Did Become Strong}>~

It was now the next day in the dawn of morning as Izuku had woken up and done his normal routine of when he wakes up and he does the normal basics like brushing teeth and etc but he doesn't take a shower as he was going to go train with the number one hero at Dagobah beach as he switched to his workout clothing which were all black and he also got his extra baton and strapped it to his thigh with a special holster for it.