Roy x reader

[Requested by @TheApple64 ! Fluff/slight smut and romantic love!]

Y/N's p.o.v

"Oh come on you look so cute!" I said to Roy as we cuddled. Roy blushed. "Would you shut up about that? I'm not cute!" He said. I giggled. "But you are." I said. "Then name one thing about me that's cute." Roy said. "Well for starters- your height." I said. Roy gave me a confused look. "You're tall enough to not be mistaken for a kid, but at the same time short enough to be like a life size stuff animal thats super easy to cuddle." I explained. His face turned even redder as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Sh- shut up." Roy said- though it was fairly muffled due to his face being in my neck. I giggled since the vibration from his voice tickled my neck. "Why should i?" I asked. "You are just the cutest thing ive ever seen- not even a puppy can compare." I added.

"If you dont stop I'll make you." Roy said as he lifted his head up. His face was completely red. I laughed. "And what would you do to make me stop?" I asked. Roy was silent as his eyes flickered from my eyes then to my lips which made me smile. In return he gave me a soft glare as he slowly came closer to my face. "C-can i?" He asked quietly. "Can you what? Kiss me?" I asked. Roy nodded and i smiled more. "Don't see why not butter ball." I said. Roy glared more and quickly kissed me.

Even though i said he could it still caught me off guard. The kiss ended up being quick but there was also alot of love from it. "Will you shut it now?" Roy asked, looking to the side. I hummed as if i were in thought. "Mmm- nah, but maybe after a couple more of those i might." I said. Roy looked back at me and quickly kissed me again.

3rd p.o.v

This time the kiss was longer. One of Roy's hands found its way to Y/N's waist and the other intertwined with one of Y/N's hands while Y/N's free hand made its way into Roy's hair. Y/N pulled Roy's face closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss was more rougher than the last one and kept getting rougher by the millisecond. After awhile though the two pulled apart to catch their breath. Roy was red as a tomato, but still went back and started kissing all over Y/N's face.

Y/N giggled as Roy did this- which made him giggle a little also. Not one spot on Y/N's face went untouched and once Roy covered their entire face he ended it by kissing them on the lips again. "There- no will you stop?" He asked. Y/N giggled. "Sure- for now." They said. Roy smiled. "How did i ever get so lucky to be with you?" He asked. "I was the only person who you could get baby." "Hey!"

[Ok- im gonna go over and sit in the simping corner. Damnit i love this little gremlin so much it hurts-]