6😾(DRAMA ALERT I REPEAT DRAMA ALERT)

Andre POV: "oh Shit is that my ex?" I said to

"Oh lord here we go again." I mumbled. Des POV: I'm starting to gain feelings with Andre I mean I always found him attractive but- he had a gf but they broke up ig.. but he never told her about me and his friendship suddenly I heard someone yell andres name. I look and saw his ex "speaking of the devil" I mumbled Andre pov: "HEY ANDRE BABY I MISSED YOU" Santos yelled.bruh wtf is wrong wit her armedilo nose shaped ass body shaped up like the end of a rainbow looking ass. I saw Des run outside. "OH SO YOU GOT A NEW BITCH NOW ANDRE THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW" santos yelled. "I'm not in any of this now please move out the way miss los santos! "Des yelled at santos. "OH BITCH SO YOU THINK YOU FUNNY NOW BITCH WASSUP THEN" santos yelled. "Girl you do not want to play with me bitch" 3rd person POV: Santos tried to hit Des but ended up getting a uppercut in the Jaw and punches in the stumache.People we're recording and yelling  WORLD STAR. And BEAT HER ASS.Andre  was just laughing 😂 until naya stopped them and went into the house. "Destiny Willams are you gonna explain to me why you  faught somebody today." Her mom said with a frustrated face.
"It wasn't even my fault she started doing blah blah blah blah crying over a man that's not even her or mine's irdk at this point because she hated me for some reason anyways." Des said heading to the kitchen

Destiny POV: I flop my self on my bed thinking about what happened with Andre and his grumpy ass ex gf. (Bruh wtf the font) I fall asleep and wake up too 99+ notifications on Instagram. But nothing surprising i wake up to that everyday. Today we are supposed to be heading back home  to get some of my moms buisness done.  Andres POV: I wake up and saw a text from a unknown number

  Andres POV: I wake up and saw a text from a unknown number

"Bruh she crazy asf we needa go NOW." I told Des as I showed her the text. 3rd person POV: There flight arrives Andre is nervous. but what can they do Des has brothers too.? Andre POV: I was nervous to sleep at my own house so I stayed with Des for a few days until I get this situation situated. All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door.