Part8😭

Warning mentions of sucide here I repeat mentions of sucide please do not continue reading or skip this chapter please if you will be traumatized
I drop down to the floor and start crying and look for my dads safe kit he gave me before he died. I pull out the gun and begin to put it to my head right before  I can pull the trigger I saw my mom and nya bust in my room. "DES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" They cried.  I could tell they were hurt (I cried while making this) especially my mom  she taught me to never kms. "I really  loved him." I cried out as I was still pointing the gun to my head. That's when Landon and Terrance bust in the room. "What's going o- Des what are you doing." Terrance said as his voice cracked when my dad died I started c#tting  but  Terrance always had my back. I cried while putting the gun down. "I loved him I really did crying at the top of my lungs." "Just tell us what's going on Landon said." I show them the picture and start crying even more.
Andre POV: santos starts moaning at the top of her lungs while I do yk. After we were
done I kiss her and leave. I go back to Des and see not one person In the living room I go to Des room where everyone stares at me as soon as I walk in. I Saw des  sister cuddling with Des. "Andre get the hell out." Terrance yelled at me. Hold up what I do. "Get out now." Des mom tells me. "ok." I say and leave.
"I really loved him." I heard Des cried then it hit me.  A day passes by and Des still has been ignoring me. I pack up and just stay at my house
-4 months pas by-
Des pov:I haven't spoke to Andre since the incident and blocked him on everything  one of  Landon friends tecca is coming over ngl he fine kinda. I heard a knock on the door and tecca came in but then faygo. Wtf I said to mysefl

 Wtf I said to mysefl

I immediately  ran inside my room and asked nya can I stay over her house for a  little

I immediately ran inside my room and asked nya can I stay over her house for a little. She said she wasn't at home. I'm fucking screwed. I lock my self in my room. I hear a knock. "Who is it !"I yelled hoping it wasn't faygo. "Tecca" "come in" I yelled. "Hey I have to tell you something." He says."go on "i say "wait faygo is calling." He said while smoking a blunt. I just rolled my eyes. "Okay damn bro chill out" he says while rolling his eyes. "I'll brb." He tells me.
I make sure to leave the door locked 🔒 still . I just listened to music until tecca came back. "Ok well faygo wants to know if he can talk to you." He told me. " can you stay in here?" I asked him. "Sure" he said as he went to go get faygo. Omfg I don't wanna see him

"Tyler can we get some private time?" Andre asked tecca

"Tyler can we get some private time?" Andre asked tecca. "Yea."
"Hey" he said.
I just ignore him"helloooo" he said 2X louder with me still ignoring him.
"What.the. fuck. do. you .want. " I say finnally responding. "

"Go with santos" I said rolling my eyes. I went in my restroom and cut on the shower water. "Can we just talk?" faygo asked. "About what? I have nothing to say to you you knew my mental health was bad and decided to that you littarlly went with and did the did with the girl whose brothers shot me twice because I was protecting you I could have died saving you but the day I come back your texting her and going to her house claiming your at your home bois house I would never do that to you." I say while my voice is cracking. I was gonna kill my self. I was supriesd how I managed to get all those words out. "Now please let me be" I say with a tear." I turned to see his jaw dropped. He kissed me on the forhead but I backed away. I also saw that nya text back a minute ago. "I'm leaving with nya" bye (everyone's name but faygo) I turned back to see faygo running after me. But I got in my car befor he could talk. ( y'all it's not gonna stay like this for ever)