Chapter 12 Words

Ryan's POV

It was torture not to repeat the incident from the rain in head. Getting past the night, was even harder. Time seemed to have slowed, as I really wanted to meet her on the morning and clear the doubts, and name it a mistake.

"Ryan your breakfast!" Mum yelled after me as I dashed out of the house, not glancing back at all.

I raced down the path, sweat breaking on my forehead, as I wished it would only be her in class, as usual.

My fingers were tightly clutched onto the strap of my bag, which was suspended over my right shoulder. I inhaled a deep breath as I walked into the room, and met her brown eyes.

She stood leaning onto her desk, her arms folded as she looked at me. A smile tugging faintly at her lips. 'Her lips,' the memory occurred to me once again.

"I know you have to clear something out Ryan, I am listening," she said as I was taken aback by her words. It was a mystery how well she knew what went in my mind.

"That kiss-" I breathed. Her eyes shone sadness, as her smile became wider, bringing tears in them.

"It was a mistake," she chuckled, as her voice quivered.

"I-" I felt like a jerk for causing her hurt.

"Ryan, you don't have to dwell on it, if that kiss didn't mean anything to you, then so be it, but just so you know, I don't hate you for that, I had saved my first kiss for someone special, and by claiming it, you didn't do anything wrong, because you are special to me," my heart fluttered at her words. Never had I heard such words from anyone before, and it only damaged me more.

"Nysa, I am not the right one for you, I know your feelings and-" I said with eyes shut. She looked at me with the same smile. "I have my flaws, my issues, and I don't want you to get caught in that, I know I am not worth of you," I looked at her as she chuckled.

"Ryan, do you know that even I have my flaws, just like you," she took a step closer to me. "And I am not as perfect as others see me," she stood inches away from me. "But it doesn't bother me Ryan, my flaws are what I love more than what is perfect about me," I frowned at her words. "Its because our flaws are what makes us different, makes us unique from the others, its what makes us shine differently, but you have not yet accepted your flaws, you despise it, but thats okay," she lifted her hand and placed it on my right cheek, as she wiped a stray tear with her thumb. I had no idea I was crying, in front of her. "Its okay Ryan, you are still learning, we all are," her eyes held sincerity of her words.

I wanted to hold her close, not wanting to let go of her at any cost, but I had my doubts. I closed my eyes as I felt her peck my forehead with much love.

"Nysa-" I breathed.

"Have a good day Ryan," she stepped back, still smiling, the tears in her eyes threatening to fall any moment. Before I could say anything, she walked out, probably to keep from crying in front of me.

I sat at my desk, my mind repeating every word she said to me. It was overwhelming for me to think how well she could know and understand me, without me having to speak.

To me she was perfect, a girl who was to be kept and cherished not for some time, but for the whole life. I knew this and felt it in the moment, but my mind was filled with so much doubts, I knew she was capable, but was I?

*******
'When your heart accepts that someone belongs to you, your mind will be filled with doubts, only because it is rare for the mind to find perfection in someone whom your heart chose.'

Chapter 12, hope you guys enjoyed it 🙂🙂...stay tuned for more.